1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Wife Left Me...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

Aha, sounds interesting.

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Man, I read your post a couple of days ago and couldn't get it out of my head. It's because of posts like these that many of the best female members of this site left. Generalized attacks on all women. Why? Are all women pure evil? Are they not human? And are all men good? I think this site is strong evidence that not all men are 100% pure.

Johnthesavage and The Passenger like this.
  3. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

In another thread he talks about him thinking women fake orgasms with him because he's so rich they want to be with him for his money.

Best to ignore trolls

Johnthesavage likes this.
  4. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Sorry but i'm not a Troll
    i don't have time for this

5. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Well in a matter of a few weeks you post your wife left you because You lost your job, you car, your house and You live with your mom,then you say women only want you for your money. You can see where it’s confusing and would lead people to believe your a troll?

The Passenger likes this.
  6. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Troll or no troll. If a man doesn't give his wife minimum requirements, the wife has a total excuse to divorce, if she sees, that the husband is not doing anything about it. The husband has to provide the wife with food, clothing, home, and relations. Wisdom says, that a man has to get 1) home 2) source of sustenance 3) wife (in that particular order). And there's of course a lot of details on how the husband has to treat his wife (not criticizing all time etc..)