1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is yours life purpose ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 9, 2021.

Do you know your lifetime purpose ?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. I'm on my way of finding

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
  1. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

So sad to read that.
    I didn't say my country is the worst. I meant it used to be a mediocre one but it has becoming something far worse recently. We aren't used to live in so much poverty and inconsistency.

You must learn it imo (unless you don't like it). Even if you don't wanna have a career on it. It's like general knowledge everyone must know a bit about it. Not to mention other countless benefits it has.

MeTP likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

The moment I'll try to make sense to life is the moment life loses its meaning.
    If I tell you something with words it'll not be what actually is.

MeTP likes this.
  3. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

My Life purpose is to became a Best Bureaucrat(Civil Servant). That people see me as there role model.

MeTP likes this.
  4. Learn how to treat women right.

matt2k12, bloudermilk24 and MeTP like this.
  5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Well, nailing myself to a purpose just kind of takes away an immense possibility.

MeTP and CarP like this.
  6. bloudermilk24

bloudermilk24 Fapstronaut

to let go of everything

MeTP likes this.
  7. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

-To repent and became good in the eyes of God.
    -To regain my ability to love and trust a d choose a good man for myself
    -To attain financial stability and serve humanity in some way (charitable organizations etc)

MeTP and eagleVision like this.
  8. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

3% man of Corey Wayne has been an eye opener for me, maybe it can help you too

Garek likes this.
  9. I looked into guides like this in college and grew skeptical. The blurb promise everything to every man no matter what his station. The reviews are mixed. Explain to me how this book was an eye opener. What did you learn?

10. If you’ve got any BitCoin I’ll hang on to that for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
  11. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

i learned about myself and about women. the book is free on his website and he also has a youtube channel if you want to check out his persona.

12. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

It's nice to see some of you guys have an actual life purpose. I don't have any, really. But seriously, some of the purposes seem to be quite 'insignificant'. Let me explain myself.. I always wanted to go big. Be someone. Someone with wealth and power, and do good things with it. Be someone reputable. Am I just that, now? Not even close. But I find an 'average' life as a worker, quite insignificant and useless. Who wants to be a nobody?

The only thing left is to be the best version of yourself. That could be a purpose. I don't choose it to be mine, I have/had greater aspirations. Maybe it will come, maybe not. I hate to think it won't. A more positive and active attitude is needed, but damn that's hard with recurring mental breakdowns! I wonder if I'm actually 'sick' mentally, is depression an illness? If so, I'm screwed and I'll be an below-average person for the rest of my life.

When I was younger, I always looked down on these 'average' working people with an average second hand car, average dime a dozen house, and your average wife and family living your average life in an average job. It's almost if I've been punished for this way of thinking! I now live an below-average life, with a below-average second hand car in a below-average rental appartment, without a wife and family.

It's weird, I used to be (when I was 10 years younger) bursting with energy and ideas, but it's reduced to almost zero. I don't even feel much anything anymore. Things are barely enjoyable. Not sure if the pandemic is contributing, probably, but as I get older it's as if your energy and ambitions are drained from you. Things just gradually grow more dark.

My therapists tell me I have to 'accept myself and my situation' but how can I accept and agree living a below-average life? I want to go big! Who wants to die a nobody?

13. WotansVolk

WotansVolk Fapstronaut

14. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

i can relate. when one doesnt live up to his potential, his life will feel meaningless. yet i feel, that we have to let go of the idea of being someone special, and we gotta understand, that greatness lies in everyday mundane tasks. if the blue collar worker does his job right with true devotion, his work will be eternally more valuable. we just gotta find a work which fulfills us, regardless of how small it is. the video below might be interesting to you;