1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day74. A little advice needed.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by since1995, Apr 22, 2021.

1. since1995

since1995 Fapstronaut

Currently on day 74 hardmode but I wonder, How will I get a wet dream and on what day on a rough guess? As most people end up having one around a month or two max.

Any guidance and discussion specifically would be highly appreciated.

2. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

I didnt get mine till 102 days of hardmode. I know u worried bro but u it will come and u will hate it. Saps all your fucking energy.

3. afgm

afgm Fapstronaut

if you trying NoFap just to get a wet dream, just PMO bro ! don't talk like you waiting for a wet dream ! wet dream is nothing. and does not stop or reset your streak. human body have a capability to release older semen in order to create more semen it happens naturaly and it's not in your control so stop being worried about it ! your wet dream may never happen ! what is wrong is to intefere your mind and body's connection by doing PMO.
    so don't even think about wet dreams. just continue with your NoFap journey to the reboot success. if the wet dream happend enjoy it and don't be disappointed and more importantly don'y reset your process.
    BTW if you had sex in your streak or even a little masturbation with ejaculation or even no ejaculation, wet dream doesn't occur.

4. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I have had a streak of almost a year and this one is past 90 days. I have had exactly one wet dream in my entire life and it was 30 years ago. I wouldn't worry about it.

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I had first one on 86th day of a streak once, it will come.

Peter Castilognie likes this.
  6. oh if i were you i would never wish to get a wet dream i am on day 71 my age is 17 i had 4 wet dreams just after wet dreams
    benefits all gone again (shameful,stressful, anxiety,depressed,loder voice,heavy body,brain fog) and all affects of fapping
    so never wish to get a wet dream it really makes me bad

7. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are literally all mental. I feel no different if not more refreshed after one

8. Different Built

Dude there’s nothing wrong with a wet dream we can’t control them. In my longer streaks I had 5-6 and I felt the same before and after. Don’t let it get to your head bro

9. Different Built

These people think if you have a wet dream you’re going to hell

afgm likes this.
  10. since1995

since1995 Fapstronaut

Lets see brother. It’s part of progress right?

11. since1995

since1995 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the concern bro, I am not doing nofap for wet dreams but to cure the harmful side effects that PM has made to my life including ED with and even without women. I am only curious about WD because I heard it is one of the early sign of recovery process.

12. since1995

since1995 Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are part of a healthy process don’t overthink about it. When you have it enjoy because there are many others who never have it. XD

13. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

While i was pmoing i dont have wet dreams. I think why you are so concerned about it is probably u are worried about something else and trying to use wet dream as a gauge to measure your recovery process.

It wont be accurate because some people dont really have wet dreams. Maybe u have a partner or getting married soon? Maybe u suffering from PIED like me? Depending on your severity it might take months to years to recover.

All we can do is abstain and focus on life. If you are committed to a partner, eventually that person will find out so its better to let them know. At the same time if you are suffering from PIED go check with a doctor before making any assumption.

14. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

Good to hear that man. Maybe its different from person to person. There are people reporting chaser effects after wet dreams.

15. since1995

since1995 Fapstronaut

I did visit a doctor some years back but he said there is nothing was wrong with me. So the only hope I have is the nofap rightnow, plus I am gonna get married by the end of this year and she doesn’t know about all this. I just hope for the good get fine till then.

16. Different Built

Yes I have chaser effects after them. Natural after an orgasm. I just don’t attribute that to relapsing just to releasing naturally

17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

man your DP is wierd af but anyway to each their own. Getting a wet dream depends on a lot of factors. But for me, it would be around day 30-100 anytime, it can't be stopped or controlled or predicted. So your best bet is to not to linger on erotic thoughts.

18. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

There are quite a lot of post here that is related to your circumstances. Getting married soon, having problem underneath, not sure whether to open up to your partner. In my opinion, its better to open up to her and hopefully she will accept it. Having a supporting partner throughout your recovery helps in an unimaginable way.

19. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are not relapses. Personally i hate it because it drains me and gave me chasers thats all. In your case you felt refreshing after wet dreams is something great actually.

20. Different Built

What do you mean by it drains you? Just feel tired after one?