1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MGTOW wtf?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sozboss92, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Yes, but consider that there is an important principle amongst it all [sort the wheat from the chaff] that has largely been lost today; men may strive to rise above their sexuality if they so choose.... that they are NOT necessarily at the whim of women.

Without this inner masculine core, women would have way too much power.... and may even abuse it. It is not only the man's job to lead in a relationship, but also to lead the way in which society develops. Feminism notwithstanding.

2. Buzz Lightyear

I guess I am the kind of person that half agrees and half disagrees with just about near every 'position'. You mention 'virtue', but there are elements of 'virtue' in these movements, or echoes of it. They are seeking a critical distance from an egalitarian culture which has gone well beyond the idea of virtue. They are striving after a self-determining ideal of masculinity [the magnanimous man], which could be read as a resurgence of the old classical Aristotelean idea. In so far as that is so, I'm sympathetic to these movements. For these movements are really an attempt to counter- balance a world increasingly driven by feminist ideology which is ruinous of both relationships and morality.

Edit: I just realizes this post appears to contradict my earlier one [post 7 above]. But in the first, I'm focusing on the individual. Here, I'm focusing on the cultural.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  3. Buzz Lightyear

Sadly, it can become that. But I think the really important issue here is that men learn to take back their masculinity. That requires building an inner self-control over their sexual urges. Then they are in a position of strength as to whether they choose to enter into sexual liaisons or not, and what kind of ones, and with what kind of women etc. They can then become natural born leaders, which is their birthright. If certain ideologically inclined women don't like it, they can lump it. Because you know the rest will certainly like us.:rolleyes:

4. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Screw MGTOW, or whatever that crap is called.
    Male 1: Dude, why don't you have a wife?

Male 2: Because women see you only as child support and alimony paychecks, I'm not that stupid to get married, I'm MGTOW!
    In my opinion, I find that hilarious. Someone decided to not have a wife because they got betrayed by some women.

Aiyoshi likes this.
  5. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Friend, there are people who gave up on women entirely because of betrayal.

brassknucks likes this.
  6. Malek98

Malek98 Fapstronaut

7. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

@Drew140. You teach sociology ? lol. I wasn't being disrespectful to sociology. I have studied it formally and think it is fascinating. What I was trying to convey, of course, was that the language rules used in sociology classes, gender studies, and arts faculties generally, can be quite different to people who have not been to university. So, some working class language can be misleadingly shocking to people who have spent years in certain genteel environments. I hope I have made this clear, perhaps not.

8. Wave Surfer 2.0

Wave Surfer 2.0 New Fapstronaut

This is so true

9. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

You do understand that Peterson is controlled opposition? He is misleading you from real research into who created "modernity/feminism/marxism/etc.." by obfuscating facts and not telling the whole truth. He is not exactly someone to get an answer about everything from.

brassknucks likes this.
  10. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

MGTOW are a reaction to a society subverted by a tribe of evil people. This society oppresses men and puts them at a distinct disadvantage. Who wants to get married under such horrible conditions in the western world?

What many do not understand though that MGTOW is ALSO useful to this same tribe of evil people, who will achieve the aim of eradicating the western man because there will be no offspring. MGTOW promoters never mention who caused the horrible laws and subversion we live under either because they do not know or are deliberately misguiding men. This sterilization idea is age old, you can read Theodore N. Kaufman's book: "Germany Must Perish" to understand the seeds for MGTOW and western man destruction. MGTOW seems to be a more "humane" way of achieving the same idea.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  11. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Im not MGTOW....MGTOW , Feminism alll the same shit

CarP likes this.
  12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

MGTOW is ridiculous

CarP likes this.
  13. The movement has its benefits such as staying away from shallow, materialistic women which plague our society, but I think we should leave it at just that, avoid shallow people.

14. wack, strong "we live in a society" vibes

15. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

They think Jordan Peterson is actually Juden Peterstein. Remember how left wing people call him a Nazi? Well these people are mad that he’s not actually alt-right and anti-Semitic.

16. This is an old ass post why are u guys commentating.

17. Y'all talking about max gross take off weight?

18. Only way of movement I accept is sports, that's it. Oh yes, and walking but it also can be sports.

Henryforward likes this.
  19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Apparently a couple of necromancers joined the forum and are going around bringing some post back to life...
    That's why.
    [​IMG]

20. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

The Male vs Female battle, such as White vs Black its very present nowadays. It's full of bs

The Passenger, Henryforward and CarP like this.