1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

force heartbreak depression and pain

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Selix, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

hi guys

I fell in love with the wrong woman for almost over a year, but I couldnt make a move and misinterpreted her signals so I just lost a year with her but I dont care anymore because I just found out that she went on vacation alone with her ex or on off boyfriend for the 2nd time during that year ( yes the first one I just found out recently too).

now I dont care if she is back with him or not and I want to move on but somehow my brain (I'm) is still holding on to hope and the fantasies.

now I just want to get over that uneccessary shock and avoiding phase and tackle the heartcrack, broken heart and depression phase.

how can I force it?

2. StevenMorrison

StevenMorrison Fapstronaut

Dude, you just need a distraction. Tell yourself honestly what you really want, good luck:3

3. bobnajera

bobnajera New Fapstronaut

The best way to deal with it is to go to the gym or practice any other sport you like.

4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Cut off all contact, social media, and get into hobbies or talking to other girls.

5. Do you even care if she is happy?

6. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

this was half a year ago... I learned my lesson and I'm fine now

I dont care at all if she is happy.... who needs to be happy is me and nobody else... I dont get you message....

7. I didn’t realize this thread was that old. Glad you’ve moved on. Do you really believe that nobody else needs to be happy?