1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting friends and girls [A journey]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Silver36, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ok how the fck are you supposed to get gf, when you have no experience with girls at all. I mean its easier for rich people to get richer its because they have money .Where as a poor man who has no capital has to struggle . Its probably the same with women .
    So if you need women to get rid of loneliness then you ll probably never get one . Am I right ?

2. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Thats right bro. Remember, only a bro can fill in the emotional void for you. Only bros can value the bro code and have honour among them. Stop chasing women, set goals and smash them.

People who need women to act and care for them almost as if they were their mothers are weak.
    Pleasure is temporary, glory is eternal.

JosephKony69, boichywow and MrBlue201 like this.
  3. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You just have to have stuff to do basically man.. like, you have to throw yourself at like actual things in life that you want to enjoy. Like for me right now its tennis. I want to be so dang good at tennis that I win all the time! Its a tough sport to get good at, but its fun. Other things you can do include reading or excelling at work.

Just do literally anything except sit around and wish you had a girlfriend.

^^^ Its not a good spot if you wanna go places in life. A girl will come along (or you'll meet her yourself) when its not your #1 goal.

Silver36 and Infidel.48 like this.
  4. Infidel.48

This probably why girls that were interested in me flake when I "try to talk" to them.

MrBlue201 likes this.
  5. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

OMG DIS IS MY MANS!!!

When you focus on your goals, become the man of your dreams, find God,
    Then the whole world will come knocking at your door. But if you ever beg, you will always be a beggar.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Silver36 likes this.
  6. Infidel.48

Wise words indeed

Silver36 and boichywow like this.