1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite food?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Being half Italian, it's pizza for me. And I'm not pizza-shaming anybody, but if you eat pineapple on your pizza, then pasta la vista!

2. I am a picky eater so I hate most food tbh, I like plain foods and I would say my favorite food is honey.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. Do you like it mixed in with other food? Or as a bread topping? Or just in its pure form?

4. It depends like plain foods can be mixed, things like vegetables have to be alone I refuse to mix them with meat or other foods, things like meat and rice compliment each other, for honey I love rice cakes and sun butter with honey, but for the most part I will eat it raw.

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hard to tell...

But quite possibly lamb heart and potatoes.

7. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

8. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Pineapple on pizza is the greatest invention ever made to food.

9. I love burgers, all kinds. But gotta eat in moderation otherwise I'll turn into one.

CarP and AngelofDarkness like this.
  10. Anything wholesome and homemade. And vegan. There isn't much that beats fruit. Also, pineapple and jalapeno is the best pizza topping combination, hands down. The sweet balances the spicy.

11. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

I really like food and I'm not a picky eater so nowadays I just say whatever my older sister makes is my favorite food

CarP and AngelofDarkness like this.
  12. Interesting. I like honey as a flavor but the texture in its raw form I can't dig.

13. Sounds like you need a nice Chianti with that.

SickSicko likes this.
  14. 8:30 res at Dorsia?

SickSicko likes this.
  15. What kind of food is wholesome to you?

16. Reminder that Batman eats his burgers with a fork and knife.

hassaanabid likes this.
  17. What kind?

CarP likes this.
  18. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Eats feelings such as wholesomeness, vegan, says nothing beats fruits... pineapple on pizza....
    [​IMG]

n0tmynam3 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  19. That actually sounds really wholesome

n0tmynam3 likes this.