1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF is going on

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 27, 2021.

1. I was snap talking with my friends and there was this girl who added me and I say why not put it was pretty sad. Her story was basically doing drugs and having photos almost naked the thing is when she had AMA there were hundreds of simps some of them grown as man the saddest thing about she was just 14. When I texted her all things that she answered in AMA is true she said yes. That is it true that she lost her virginity at age 12, that she got her nudes leaked, and that she was offered to have sexual relations with a man for 1 thousand dollars. Honestly, I tried to help her and she told me she doesn't need help is there anything I could do?

jrm61 likes this.
  2. I don't know what laws exists in your neck of the woods but maybe contact the authorities regarding sexual explotation of a minor?

Infidel.48, jrm61 and Heracles1268 like this.
  3. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

heartbreaking stuff. It's like there's this urge in a good man to want to 'rescue' and othermen lost to PMO and darkness and evil to 'exploit' ...

Heracles1268 likes this.
  4. Idk where put is definitely not in the U.S like I think I cant authorized the authorities bcs she is in another part of the world also she unfriended me and block me so there is no hope to help her

5. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

You should check out "Operation Underground Railroad"....ex SWAT team/ Navy SEAL guys that go in and fuck up them traffickers, I can't remember the name of the team:but it's legit good people trying to stop this shit

jrm61 and Heracles1268 like this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Expose that to the cops

Heracles1268 likes this.
  7. Yeah, but Idk what's her name or which country she lives but what got my attention is that she wasn't the only one she also did it with her other two friends and I think the oldest one is 16. Put it was pretty clear there neglected by her parents because they have drugs all over the room.

8. Funny that u say that because when I texted her I easily got her confidence is like she knows me she started to give me photos of her almost naked she could be easily manipulated which scares me BCS she could be raped or be a part of the sex trade.

9. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Ask them, if.you dont know them, they can be trolls or fakes

Heracles1268 likes this.
  10. U know what fuck that shit is a waste of time I wasn't the only one trying to help her so the only thing I could say is that she could fuck self

11. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Bro get off snap chat.. what a shit app...

WalkingForward likes this.
  12. Man, my eyes literally got wide opened in shock. Hope the child is saved by someone.

Heracles1268 likes this.
  13. yeah I deleted that shit

14. jrm61

jrm61 Fapstronaut

Seems like these problems will never go away. This is a broken world and you can only do so much to help it. Godspeed, brother.

Heracles1268 likes this.