1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting shit from buddies because I like bigger girls...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by brassknucks, Apr 30, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Anyone else experience this?

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

What do you mean bigger? Fat?

brassknucks likes this.
  4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

BINGO

5. modern milarepa

Isn't hard to have sex with this type of girl? Penetration can be more hard in some poses. Also they get tired more fast.

It makes sense they make fun of you, a fat woman is not a healthy person from an evolutionary point of view they are not good for procreation. Fat girls have difficult pregnancies.

I'll feel ashamed to walk around with a fat chick to be honest. It's more like a fetish, I had sex with one overweight girl, I'll never do that again.

And if you like red pill so much, that is based, never date fat girls. Girls with curves that's different, that's great.

Just because of the sex I don't like fat girls. I'm surprised you like these girls haha

images.jpeg

6. modern milarepa

I'm on your friend's side on this one

unnamed.jpg

Garek and brassknucks like this.
  7. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

You like what you like. Everyone has different preferences and thats totally fine. Bigger girls need love and affection, especially because they get bullied and not a lot of guys typically go after them. I bet you would make a bigger girl very happy one day.

R2DToy, D. Avide and brassknucks like this.
  8. modern milarepa

And the unhealthy obsession they have for food, I find it disgusting watch them eat all that junk food. They look like an animal eating, like addicts, food addicts. And you start to absorb that unhealthy energy from her, one can end up eating the same junk she eats, and the same bad habits, sedentary lifestyle.
    They are lazy and self destructive. If I give pleasure to a fat girl for me it means I'm promoting this bad habits, it's also a reason I don't date these girls, I don't want to promote a disease because that is being fat you get diabetes, bone problems, low energy, hypertension, tyroid problems, metabolic diseases.

becomingreat, Infidel.48 and Abzu like this.
  9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

You don’t think I could convert her to better fitness/eating habits?

10. modern milarepa

My boy that is based, are you prince charming helping damsels in distress? Never expect to change a girl a girl is how you meet her. To change a girl's mind. I think is almost impossible. Maybe, but it's an addiction why you want to change an addict also if you change her habits she will no longer be fat, and aren't you saying you like big girls? Some are great people for sure, funny and good personality but you are talking about her body not who they are besides their bodies.

11. modern milarepa

Also they are not so good in their personalities as many assume just because they are fat. The fact you have an uncontrolled love for food, there is a big underlying psychological problem there.

Garek, becomingreat and brassknucks like this.
  12. Hello. I've got similar preferences and I think there's nothing wrong with it.
    Everyone has their tastes, and it's unfair to think of every overweight person as an uncorregible food addict with no redeeming qualities, affected by eating-related mental ilnesses *. My current gf is overweight (and was obese when I met her), but she is also good-hearted, kind and patient. Plus, aren't we all taught to not judge books from their cover?
    I think you can answer your doubts regarding your preferences by asking yourself: "Would I rather be in a relationship with someone that Idon't find attractive and have my friends'approval ** or be with someone that makes you red hot just thinking about them?"
    Also, regarding your friends, they just want to tease you and have a laugh. And trust me, even if you get with a non-thick girl, they'll find a way to make fun of you. There's nothing wrong with it, in my opinion, as long as you don't take as an universal truth every playful insult thrown your way.

* I admit that a girl that loves food more than anything isn't appealing to me at all, as I think is the case for any guy.
    ** Note that if the girl doesn't get off your friends won't help you, while if your girl gets you off you'll have something more "important" to think about than your friends'words.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2021
  13. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Nope, I like small woman and I can say I dated some ugly ones but never fat ones.
    Of course! you are always going to get shit from your friends from time to time and you are going to bring shit to them. It's fun to mess around like it with your buddies. Don't take it personal, laugh about it and keep doing what you want. If you like fat woman, you just like fat woman. Go an date them and never care about what people say, it's your life not theirs.

If you like fat woman... why change them? Are you really into fat woman or they are the only ones that you can get dates? Never try to fix the other person, like them the way they are or move on to another person.

R2DToy, D. Avide and Meshuga like this.
  14. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

I had a friend who had a really fit and good looking gf but he preferred bigger girls, and in particular this girl at college who had a bomb peronality and great sense of fashion, while the tall pretty girl was a vapid kind of vain bitchy girl. He told me that he liked this bigger girl and he was worried what everyone would say if he went after it, and it was a year later and he still liked this fat girl and i said to him, "if oyu are gonna stay with this bitchy girl just coz everyone approves and not go for jenny who gets your dick hard and you really like, just because your scared what everyone else thinks then to me, you're a fucking loser." He soon after went for the bigger girl and I'm not sure if they're still together, but I remember he said the sex was wayyy better and really no one said much, because they were vibing and happy af together.

Onwards,

4:30am

15. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

My ex was a bigger gal and honestly it was one of the best relationships I ever had. She was very feminine and loving. Skinny gals just don’t do it for me anymore.

Quiet Riot and D. Avide like this.
  16. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

Yeah brother. You do your thing, I've found sometimes the better or sterotypically good looking a girl is, sometimes the worse they are at other important aspects of human relating. Maybe it's just isolating and self concious-making to be overtly good looking or something, maybe its vanity. But I'm with you on big girls man, I know all about big girls. :)

Go Get It,

4:30am

17. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

like what you like. Own it and if they can't handle it, that's their problem.

DO NOT assume you can change her personality OR body shape.

brassknucks likes this.
  18. Kowe

Kowe Fapstronaut

I also prefer fatties generally. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  19. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Big facts. Do Not assume.

20. You're not helping @brassknucks at all. He does not deserve to be shamed for his sexuality. And if there are any large/fat people in this thread, your words could be very harmful to them.

We are addicts, are we not? Just like we deserve love and respect, so do others.