1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature ejaculatuon

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Sirwankalot1, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Sirwankalot1

Sirwankalot1 Fapstronaut

Has anyone overcome premature ejaculatuon?

Any tips guys.

I'm 30 and can't last longer than 2 minutes my gf said she doesn't mind but I know she will after a while. Plus I get more satisfaction knowing she is satisfied?

Christoph108 and +TenPercent like this.
  2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

2 minutes is not a case of PE. Clinically you can talk about premature ejaculation when you last a few seconds or you ejaculate before penetration.

Don't panic, be relaxed and be confident your perfomances will improve. I still have som ups and downs in my performances that last even months. I can have a month when i last longer followed by one where i last just a few minutes.

What you need to do at all costs is to learn how to make proper foreplay, and give her 1 or 2 orgasm before you start the penetration. This way she'll be satisfied anyway, plus is gonna be easier to satisfie her with penetration (2 minutes can be enough if she's enough stimulated before).

3. Sirwankalot1

Sirwankalot1 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice.. Sometimes it is less than a minute. I will definitely take ur advice about making her orgasm first..

Christoph108 likes this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Learn how to stimulate the clitoris first, and then how to find her G spot with your fingers. It takes you 5 minutes and works 100% guaranteed if done properly.

5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

You are assuming that women like penetration only.
    Foreplay and oral sex on her is more intense and most women would choose a caring man with a loving touch than a man who only f.
    Your problem is more psychological- your mind has been conditioned to reach orgasm fast ( due to your excessive p viewing)

Christoph108 and Sirwankalot1 like this.
  6. as soon i start to stroke i come int not even half a minute. That is PE i gues. I heard that 90 days no pmo may help to cure this. I did pelvic exercises wront trianed the wrong muscles and now i cant hold back the cum becuase the force is so strong.

Christoph108 likes this.
  7. Renew_1990

Renew_1990 Fapstronaut

Is your gf open minded?
    Is she willing to spend time edging you to help you practice lasting longer?
    But as others have said dont stress over it.
    Women want intimacy. When you have sex dont make your penis the centre of attention. Just enjoy holding your women, spend lots of time kissing and cuddling and just generally have your bodies close together.
    You can also go inside her but not thrust. Again, just get yourself inside and then just spend time kissing and embracing.
    You can always use your mouth or fingers to finish her off. But dont treat orgasm like the primary goal. Just focus on being intimate with your girl and enjoy every second of it.

8. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I agree with some of the other guys to focus on getting her off before you even enter her. I will also go back to oral if I get to worked up and if she is close slip back in and go to town. I’ve also started to enjoy going down on her after I have cum to make sure she is good. I can’t always do it but when I can we both love it. Ultimately, you have to relax a bit and enjoy the experience. Both of you. If you are so focused on lasting longer then you don’t enjoy it and it makes the next time worse. Laugh, talk and enjoy each other.

9. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

It feels like a big deal now . But you’ll overcome it in no time and be a better lover. There are loads of things you can do to slow stuff down. But it sounds like your chicks cool and will work with you dude. You don’t need to prove yourself to her and put more pressure on yourself. You’re a team.
    Exercising regularly will give you more stamina in cardio which can be transferred to the bedroom. It will also give you more masculine energy testosterone. You will look better and have more confidence. Practise breathing through your nose,big slow deep breaths feeling the air on the top of your throat. Allow yourself to become grounded in the moment slowing down that annoying ego that we’ve all heard “ Hope I don’t come again too soon, oh god I’m thinking about it, shit this feels too good don’t cum, don’t cum ...f@/k sake” Then more bull shit we give ourselves after making it into a massive deal. Celebrate small victories if you do better than last time notice and appreciate it. Encourage yourself and say I’ve fucking got this, so positive affirmations are better than self scolding. When I lift weights I will blow air through my teeth letting the pressure out to push harder. I find this will help getting rid of some of that sexual energy when going at it hard. Then back to slow deep breaths through your nose. Get the breaths flowing but engage in the sex rather than living in your head and concentrating too much on not coming. Enjoy it, sometimes I can go an hour sometimes I’m really sensitive, so what, make a joke and show it doesn’t really bother you shows confidence. Give yourself 10 min and do it again if you want. Dwelling on times you’ve not preformed as well is a waste of time. Get her wet through oral and fore play. Tell her to slow down and tease you edging it and getting into it. Get her to run herself and get her self off some women are hard work kiss and tease her while she wants. I’ve found saying I’m going to cum soon because they’re so fucking hot will actually take some of the pressure off. Plus your dick seems to do the opposite. Flip her round so she’s facing away and get a break if you need to or have a glass of water. You can pinch your helmet between your thumb and forefinger and hold for a second or two. This is tip doctors recommend, it seems to reset it. You can do it between Positions. I found going for long period without o would make it a lot more sensitive ( that’s really normal) some guys that do hardmode end up bursting in their pants. You’ve got this dude

Sirwankalot1 likes this.
  10. Sirwankalot1

Sirwankalot1 Fapstronaut

Hey man thanks so much for this great advice. Il definitely take this on. I have screenshotted this reply and will read it regularly to get it drilled in!! U r awesome

11. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

No worries dude, you’ll be smashing it in no time :)

Sirwankalot1 and Christoph108 like this.
  12. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

close to orgasm -> think about soccer -> close to loosing erection -> think about her -> close to orgasm -> think about soccer -> ...

Peaceful magic 21 likes this.
  13. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Hey mate just applied that earlier along with the really deep breaths and a quick break, worked a treat thanks and thanks Ronaldinio

Christoph108 likes this.
  14. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Premature Ejaculation is when you ejaculate just from seeying your girl Naked. i don't think that you have PE.

15. pe help

pe help Fapstronaut

It sounds weird but as a former premature ejaculator it helps me fuck hardcore a good amount of time. When I enter the girl I do this:

1. I exhale and hold that exhale while I position my hips in posterior pelvic tilt (PPT).

2. When I am in PPT I force myself to exhale a bit more using my abs to push out any air left… after that I immediately feel the need to inhale (even more if I´m fucking) so I inhale BUT only into my chest, keeping my lower belly tucked in (leave it in the position it was after forcing the exhale with your abs).

3. Hold that chest inhale for a couple of seconds and tense the muscles in your lower back, then again force the exhale using your abs. Your lower stomach should now be tucked in even more (since it already was tucked in before).

4. Immediately inhale again into your chest and hold it again, then repeat step 3. Do this 3 or 4 times. Each time your lower belly should be more tucked in and your lower back muscles should tense up more after each inhale. By the way once you tense the lower back muscles you don´t let them loosen up again until this cycle is over.

5. After 3 or 4 times of this release everything, breathe normally and continue with your thing.

During this whole process you want to try and maintain your body in a PPT position as good as you can, so use your back to pound but keep your hips locked.

If you have any question about this let me know.