1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm thinking of investing in Doge Coin

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 6, 2021.

1. I'm thinking of investing in some Doge Coin man. I've heard people say that its raising in popularity and people are starting to make money off it. Naturally with these things you have to check the pulse on how people talk about it. I'll drop the link of the video I heard it from.
    If this is legit I would put a small investment in it and see where it goes from there. If there are any experts who knows I would like to be educated on it.

2. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Too late mate.
    It is at the all time high.

CarP and Freedom_from_PMO like this.
  3. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Yes, don't do it now op.

4. forstyMind

forstyMind New Fapstronaut

This is just my own POV, if Elon Musk on his 8th may SNL talks about doge in a positive manner probably it might increase its popularity and might even once again spikes it prices more higher.

5. But what's the price for one doge coin? Is it in the thousands?

6. Yeah, it's stupid but if theres money to be made... but I'm most likely not going to do it if it's too expensive. I am kind of new to the stock market but not oblivious to the financial pitfalls. I'll just look more into more sure things

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2021
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Buy the rumors, sell the news.

8. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

No such thing as "investment in doge". It's a speculation.

gordie likes this.
  9. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Do it. Fuck it.

It's akin to a shitter stock (gme, bb, amc, etc...) so who knows where it'll.

Just don't sell it.

I bought it at 4c made a pretty penny on it. Don't throw your whole life savings in it and accept it isn't real investing. I highly suggest everyone open a Roth IRA because that's long time

(Not investment advice)

SickSicko likes this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

11. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

I have invested a little bit in March. Hope it will go on rising. Moreover I'm really bad investor because I don't know much about this kind of "science". That's why I can't invest without recommendations of trusted sources. My financial needs should be solved by myself.. but here we are.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  12. Inloverber

Inloverber Fapstronaut

My friends are investing too while me, no. I find it already late since the price is already high. Though, its your choice dude! But, I suggest to invest only what you can also afford to lose.

Anti-Hero, CarP and StreetJesus305 like this.
  13. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

There's nobody who can answer your question. Crypto is a pure gamble - if you wanna play, go ahead but be ready to lose it all.

CarP likes this.
  14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Fugazzi fugezzi it's a wassi it's a wossi...

MindfulWarrior likes this.
  15. CharlieWex

CharlieWex Fapstronaut

It's a great idea I want to tell you that you should hurry up. While there's still a chance.

16. I'm no financial adviser but with crypto crashing recently because China is banning crypto mining, right now would be a good time to buy right while things are still chaotic. Eventually things will even out again and crypto will start rising again.

17. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Wow, you predicted that dogecoin was going to fall and it did! 2 months ago! You are a prophet par excellence!