1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

thanks man! this helped.
    especially this!

Action, keplerb, bootloader and 2 others like this.
  2. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Love your insight on this.

3. BlueLacuna001

BlueLacuna001 Fapstronaut

Day 13 report

My God... You would not believe the day I've had. I went on quite the little adventure today. With the parrot...

As you may know, I've been doing some light bonding exercises with him outside on our balcony. This time around it took a turn for the worse when he perched himself on the railing. Usually I'm able to grab him with no trouble at all, that is until he decided to fly way down over to the building directly across from us an entire block away.
    As I saw him gliding across all I could think to myself was "...fuck"
    [​IMG]

So yeah. My heart dropped to my sphincter after seeing that.

Thankfully I was able to convince the security guard of that building to let me in and convinced the management ladies to let me look around and convinced the tenants to let me in their home to get the bird from their balcony and finally convinced the bird to come back home with me.

So fucking embarrassing. Needless to say we won't be doing anything on the balcony anymore :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_disappointed_relieved:.

Yeah I needed to hear that. Good to be reminded. I'm feeling much better today and not at all like I'm a lunatic :emoji_grimacing:. Although I did help myself to my favorite cognac after the whole escapade with the shit-for-brains bird LoL.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    keplerb, bootloader and yrjyrj like this.
  4. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

5. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry I relapsed. FUCK. I'm sorry to myself. To everyone else. I got to delete tiktok I got to delete instagram for now.

6. ThisSideThatSide

bro delete all these triggers asap, they are not worth it.
    and you are doing good man, remember that.
    but you can still do SO MUCH BETTER.
    cmon man!

7. lustrouslem

lustrouslem Fapstronaut

I relapsed one day ago, but don't forget. You can do it man.

8. bootloader

bootloader Fapstronaut

Day 4 done, I'm on full day fasting, feeling low on energy, there was no peeking today. It's got to be easy on day 4 and day 5.

@corylife please get back on track man. So good untill now, just get back

9. BlueLacuna001

Day 14 Report.

Nothing noteworthy to report today. Did buy myself the new Nier: Replicant ver 1.22474487139 so had fun with that for a while. Couldn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would though.

Gave my parrot (and myself ) a break from bonding exercises for today.

Been experiencing this lull of sadness both last night and today. Oh well. I'm doing the right thing, so it doesn't matter I guess.

10. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

Day 18 in the books!

keplerb, corylife and yrjyrj like this.
  11. bootloader

bootloader Fapstronaut

Day 5 : day 3 was much harder for me, I think now day 7 or 11 might be hard. Good luck to all of you out there

12. ThisSideThatSide

13. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

Back at it bro!

14. lustrouslem

lustrouslem Fapstronaut

DAY 2 : I had urges and then I remembered this conversation. Let's do this

15. BlueLacuna001

Day 15 Report

Second covid shot... Can't move left arm... Feeling weak.... No urges... No nothin'... Help meh plz .... :emoji_sweat_smile:

keplerb, bootloader, corylife and 2 others like this.
  16. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

17. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So after work today, I drinked with some friends, and felt good. I was engaged in conversations with guys and girls. It was nice. Maybe because I relapse much less nowadays I've improved slightly overall as a person socially.

18. bootloader

bootloader Fapstronaut

Day 6 : easy as expected. Most importantly I didn't peek. Killed few urges to peek. So I need to watchout for turbulent days around day9.
    @yrjyrj : time to get back brother, please note to beat and get longer streaks, looks like monkey mind tries to trick your vigilant awareness. 4_7_8 breathing helps well, only thing you need to decide is no matter how far you are in urge, decide not to relapse, bounce back with breathing exercise. I noted that i don't have usual regret that led to release after breathing well. After 1-2 days even feels stronger as I have beaten the urge successfully

corylife, yrjyrj and TheBluePrint like this.
  19. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Hey guys , happy to see all the progress here, i am reading , liking every comment here. Feeling bit of lull these days , usually starts around 2nd week of relapse . Thats the reason i dont comment/reply often. One thing that has been helping me is filling each day with multitude of tasks that i love like guitar, chess , yoga etc . I am trying not to have a monotonous life and its really giving me results. Each day i am getting better in my hobbies which really inspires me . I hope you guys find your real life interests and grow each day. This virtual shit is of no use.

20. lustrouslem

lustrouslem Fapstronaut

DAY 3 : road to a week let's gooo

bootloader, keplerb, corylife and 2 others like this.