1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anything like Amazon prime.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by J053H32n4nd32, May 1, 2021.

1. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

I’m using it for free but I want to know if there’s anything like Amazon prime?

2. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

The love of a woman. It costs a tad bit every year but if you use it constantly it is worth it.

Trees outside. Like the Amazon trucks there are dozens that dot the streets in the city.

A wise leader, because with small sacrifices there are many returns.

these are some things off the top of my head

Anti-Hero likes this.
  3. streaming services suck

Abzu and FellatiousD like this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Netflix and Disney+

5. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Did you have "Amazon Prime" ten years ago? You don't need it now. Remove garbage from your life, don't be a consumerist sheep.

6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Amazon prime Has Thr Grand Tour so its worthy to consume

7. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Loads of great audiobooks, classics and self help non fiction etc. Get it in your ears during your daily walk, learn something while you are exercising and being outdoors.

There are some decent films too although i find the documentaries a bit lacking. There are some pretty good documentaries on youtube tho (all the Adam Curtis stuff is there, etc).
    There are quite a few fitness/yoga videos too although i've never used them.

Prime is what you make of it, doesnt have to be idle time wasting. If it ends up tempting you that way, then get rid!

8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Amazon is the enemy. I gotta stop giving them money.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.