1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Gates Divorces - 130B Split !!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 9, 2021.

1. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

The number of billionaires on Forbes' 35th annual list of the world's wealthiest exploded to an unprecedented 2,755—660 more than a year ago. Altogether they are worth $13.1 trillion, up from $8 trillion on the 2020 list.6 avr. 2021

[​IMG]

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That charisma is nothing, rookies, just look at this guy

[​IMG]

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

4. alexandrebois

can you explain more i'm interested to understand what you meant by: "Stronk Indahpendant Wahmen types"

5. alexandrebois

He still have 1 Billion dollar man.

Imagine that:
    1) He can travel any time he wants
    2) He can eat whatever food he wants
    3) He can buy a new house every day
    4) He can drive the lastest mercedes, lamborghini, audi, rolls royce
    5) He can get in a relationship with any Model women 10/10 Beauty
    6) He can buy an Island
    7) He can have a jet plane, yacht, private island, jetski

Sooooooooooooooo

His life is more interesting than Our Life where we can only sit on a Computer, and talk to strangers over a Forum :/
    I wish i had his money

6. alexandrebois

If i had 1 Billion dollars, i would throw my computer off the Window (No/joke) i'm sick of having to sit on my computer to pass time...

I wanna drive Lamborghini all around the world, and travel, instead of having to sit my ass off on a computer, and having to scroll it in order to pass time

jcl1990 likes this.
  7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Ask Jon from Modern Life Dating.

alexandrebois likes this.
  8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

1) Hmmm that's nice, a bit pointless, but nice
    2) Who needs fancy food when you can have potatoes?
    3) For what? Other than investing, what's the point?
    4) Walking is better, what's with you and fancy/expensive cars?
    5) No he cannot.
    6) I'm more into castles but point taken.
    7) So?

I disagree mate, my life is awesome.

I bet my right hand that you would sit in the computer regardless.

Well, do something else then, time will pass either sitting in the computer or doing whatever.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Bill can hook up with hot women because of his wealth but that means the sex is purely transactional(meaning it appeals to the "beta bucks" side of hypergamy), it isn’t genuine desire like it is if she hooked up with a broke but otherwise Chad Thundercock whom she truly desires that 'hot monkey sex' with.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  10. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

So they say these are the Steve Jobs' last words (I don't care if it's a hoax :p):

He died a billionaire at 56yrs of Pancreatic Cancer and here are his last words on the sick bed:

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes my life is an epitome of success.
    However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
    At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and
    wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.
    Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life".

11. I had boos of Harari and Jared Diamond funny how he is always on cover quotes for sponsor thesecbooks.
    One is a bald retarded that enslaved his workers and belive that syndacates will stay in silence, isn't a secret that he want to replace them with robots and drones because he don't want to pay humans. The other one is a bald guy that put fake hairs in his head, said that A.I. will destroy humanity and ... he his in first line for his development (?). People belived he starte from 0 despite his family di lui was already rich.
    Honestly i don't see charism but narcisism and egoism. Is normal that in our society people takes inspiration from them, they are just at an animal-primitive level. The difference isnthat normal people is not rich, they are equals to their idols.

12. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Bill gates is a satanist

13. And that's why people with mindset like that never become millionaires or billionaires. Ever noticed what these super wealthy people wear ? Its normal clothes, they drive normal cars and so on.

These people have a different mindset to begin with, they're wealthy because of people who think like you. They dont have the consumer mindset, because their wealth is stacked on those who consume. They are the big players in the chess game and they don't need to prove it to anyone, money is just medium they maneuver with, not the life purpose.

Also, Dan Bilzerian is one of the biggest frauds and phonies out there, you have tons of YT videos about him being exposed.

I hope your post was just made to get attention, this is a child's mindset you have there. Some of my friends used to think like that when they were young teens, that all changed once they got to work :emoji_wink:

14. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Bill gates, jeff bezos, and many others, didn't became rich because of their mindset, thats propaganda.

They were born rich. Bill gates grandfather was a jew banker, and he comes from 2 of the most powerful scotland families of the last 1000 years, and he is a long time stonemasons family...
    More or less he same can be said about bezos, who came from a rich jew family also.

The story that this 2 guy started with zero money in their garages is 100% propaganda.

brassknucks likes this.
  15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Right, because is always the jews and some stonemason shit going on, people cannot make themselves regardless of the background, that may or may not help.

Please say that to my multimillionaire friend that used to work at mcdonalds......
    Oh wait.....he is must be a mason and I don't know! damn!

16. He's just a neodarwinist-eugenetist, you will never be able to proof he is a satanist nor he drink blood. If for satanism you mean his loyality to materialistic world, yes, he is.
    If you tell me you hate bill but you support El(y)on Musk or Trump.....oh please

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

So what's up with Elon and Trump?

18. alexandrebois

Wow you're a total genius
    You just gave me a lot of Ideas to how to become Rich!

Thanks again i love answers like that ! You're so smart man i understand why you're a Moderator now :D

19. Well it seem clear that Elyon is an hypocrit that say: "A.I will become a danger for us" then if you know it why you continue to develop it and you are in FIRST LINE for it? "Ma ci sei o ci fai?" Is the right phrase to use. And continue to send rockets for make earth a big internet cooker. He's just a trashumanist (or pretends to be) with the dream of meld himself with the matter and readed too much Schopenauer when he was young.
    Trumpeep do his own interests people that belive he will save them will havs a great delusion. Lol did they really belive that the Peep State will let someone become president of the most powerfull country of the world? "But he didn't make war". Yeah, but he did stop to buy weapons and didn't removed the troops from all the countries where they are located, and a lot of misneeds like the cesar act in Siria, send troops against civilians (and you pretend them to vote for you?) ecc...and don't agree with those who said "better the less evil" because you agree with him and what he do, why not a "better" than a "less evil"? Ezra Pound said a good phrase: Those who ask to be saved are the first slaves"
    Itmseem ridicolous to specify it, but no, i'm not a Biden supporter. Anyway this is my opinion but it have the same value of your own. Have a good day of work or study.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
    brassknucks likes this.
  20. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I dunno nothing about your friend, i know about Bezos and gates, thats why i talked about them and not about your friend.

(If your mcfriend is a mason, you wouldnt know...)

Last edited: May 12, 2021