1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diario de un cristiano / Diary of a christian

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Bayes69

Bayes69 Fapstronaut

Hola a todos, son las 00:25 del 12/05/21 soy nuevo aquí y hoy quiero iniciar un proceso de limpieza con la ayuda de Dios y también con el apoyo de la comunidad NoFap, les contaré un poco sobre mi para que me conozcan. Tengo 22 años nací en una familia cristiana y creo fielmente que Jesús es el Hijo de Dios y anhelo dedicar mi vida a él.
    Hello everyone, it is 12:25 on 05/12/21 I am new here and today I want to start a cleaning process with the help of God and also with the support of the NoFap community, I will tell you a little about myself. I am 22 years old, I was born into a Christian family and I faithfully believe that Jesus is the Son of God and I long to dedicate my life to him.
    La primera vez
    Un día cuando yo tenia aproximadamente 12 años tomé el celular de mi papá y entré inocentemente a la galería abriendo un video, me llevé la sorpresa que era una mujer quitándose la ropa lentamente, en ese entonces yo era totalmente ajeno a las mujeres incluso todavía no sabia como venían los bebes (fui demasiado protegido) luego de ver ese video entre en shock no sabia que hacer incluso pensé que era un video que mi papá había grabado de otra mujer que no era mi mamá entonces no dije nada, luego de un tiempo volví a tomar el celular de él pero esta vez quería ver si tenia más videos, debo aclarar que no lo buscaba para verlo sino porque sentía un extraño sentimiento como de odio y dolor de pensar que estaba siendo infiel, y al entrar de nuevo a la galería me encuentro lo que fue mi primer video P, al sol de hoy recuerdo perfectamente los detalles de lo que miré, ya había dejado de ser inocente. No recuerdo cuanto tiempo después pero un día encontré en facebook un video de un hombre haciendo M, en ese momento me sorprendió mucho y me entró curiosidad y yo lo intenté y fue ese día el viaje de no retorno, había entrando en el mundo de la M.
    The first time
    One day when I was approximately 12 years old, I took my father's cell phone and innocently entered the gallery opening a video, I was surprised that it was a woman slowly taking off her clothes, at that time I was totally oblivious to women, even not yet I knew how the babies were coming (I was too protected) after seeing that video I went into shock I did not know what to do I even thought it was a video that my father had recorded of another woman who was not my mother so I did not say anything, after a while I took his cell phone again but this time I wanted to see if he had more videos, I must clarify that I was not looking for it to see it but because I felt a strange feeling like hatred and pain to think that I was being unfaithful, and when I entered the gallery I find what was my first video P, in today's sun I perfectly remember the details of what I saw, I was no longer innocent. I don't remember how long later, but one day I found a video of a man doing M on Facebook, at that moment I was very surprised and curious and I tried and it was that day the trip of no return, I had entered the world of M.
    La actualidad
    Tengo 22 años y desde entonces he luchado con la M, los primeros años debo decir que no luchaba realmente puesto que no me había convertido oficialmente a Cristo, pero luego que lo hice si empezó la lucha porque me sentía muy mal al hacerlo, me duele saber cuantos años llevo haciéndolo y no he podido con ello, lo he intentado todo pero hasta hace poco entendí que no es en mis fuerzas sino en las fuerzas del Señor así que, hoy empiezo mi diario aquí en este sitio para poder vencer y servir a Dios de la mejor forma posible.
    The actuality
    I am 22 years old and since then I have struggled with the M, the first years I must say that I did not really fight since I had not officially converted to Christ, but after I did it, the fight started because I felt very bad doing it, it hurts to know how many years I have been doing it and I have not been able to do it, I have tried everything but until recently I understood that it is not in my strength but in the strength of the Lord so, today I start my diary here on this site to be able to overcome and serve God in the best possible way.

Puedes escribirme o comentar, te puedo apoyar así como también me puedes ayudar. DIOS TE BENDIGA <3
    You can write or comment, I can support you as well as you can help me.
    GOD BLESS YOU <3

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    internauta_nf likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Christian group on NoFap. I hope we can be a source of support and encouragement for you on your journey toward freedom. I will be praying for you and following your diary with interest!

Bayes69 likes this.
  3. Welcome we are praying for your brother. God is giving you the opportunity to quit while you are still young. Take advantage of that. He is the motivation, power and ultimate source of complete satisfaction. You have a part to play in talking control of your mind heart spirit and body. Read the information here and prepare yourself for battle. Train yourself for the fight in the word, worship, church, small group and accountability.

internauta_nf, Mission90 and Bayes69 like this.
  4. Bayes69

Bayes69 Fapstronaut

Myfortress, Tao Jones and Mission90 like this.
  5. My pleasure. Anytime

6. Bayes69

Bayes69 Fapstronaut

Hola a todos! Hoy hace 7 días empecé mi proceso de limpieza, con mucho orgullo puedo decir que desde entonces estoy libre de PM, además me gustaría comentar algunas cosas que pasaron durante la primer semana. Durante este tiempo tuve dos sueños relacionados con sexo y fueron situaciones en las que estuve cerca de caer, entendí que no debía pensar ni recordar por ningún motivo estos sueños porque hubiera sido suficiente para caer de nuevo. Por otra parte he aprendido que después de la primera semana empiezo a sentir las sensaciones de abstinencia y de hecho justo hoy empecé a sentir deseos de PM pero no he dado lugar a esos pensamientos.

Lección de la semana
    Cada día antes de ir a dormir agregaba un día más a mi numero de días sin PM y lo hacia con mucha alegría y me felicitaba a mi mismo, esto aunque parezca tonto es muy motivador porque a fin de cuentas nadie más sabe mi lucha entonces yo debo hacerlo y me agrada mucho, así que si estas luchando te invito a que te felicites por cada victoria! te lo mereces, la batalla es muy difícil y un día podremos decir con total convicción que somos libres.

DIOS TE BENDIGA :emoji_heart:

Hello everybody! Today 7 days ago I started my cleaning process, with great pride I can say that since then I have been free of PM, also I would like to comment on some things that happened during the first week. During this time I had two dreams related to sex and they were situations in which I was close to falling, I understood that I should not think or remember these dreams for any reason because it would have been enough to fall again. On the other hand I have learned that after the first week I begin to feel the feelings of withdrawal and in fact just today I began to feel desires for PM but I have not given rise to those thoughts.

Lesson of the week
    Every day before going to sleep I added one more day to my number of days without PM and I did it with great joy and congratulated myself, this although it seems silly is very motivating because in the end no one else knows my struggle then I I have to do it and I like it a lot, so if you are fighting I invite you to congratulate yourself on each victory! you deserve it, the battle is very difficult and one day we will be able to say with total conviction that we are free.

GOD BLESS YOU :emoji_heart:

Tao Jones likes this.