1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts about finding a girlfriend with hijab

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Krillin1993, May 10, 2021.

1. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Yeah I know that and it is totally okay when they follow their traditions. But I have an own opinion about this topic, which is not positive to be honest. There is force in following the religion you are born into (especially monotheist religions and hinduism) whether you believe it or not. Those books are saying "You have to be like me and nothing else" and just imagine , what would happen in all countries of the world when no woman literally nobody wears an hijab or any type of covering. Then you will see that men won't act peaceful.
    When woman starts to show their hairs in all countries of the world to public guess who will be acting as the most aggresive, the most sadistic part who command woman to be the obedient part just like how these books are commanding to act like how they have to dress, to wear, what to eat and what to drink and how much and where you have to spend your money ? And people still are saying that covering woman makes them more valuable. How? There is no good reason to cover people when there are no weather issues or like when you cook soup and you wont your hair falling down into your pot, other than that there can't be any good explanation for it.

2. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

What a brave activist! We need more woman who are like her. The only problem I am seeing is that there are still woman who are mixing western liberal democratic views with Islamic laws, rules and views. They don't DARE to critisize their own religion because hate is showing up and it is intense. Here in germany: People like Catholics who left the church can say their own honest opinion about christianity and nobody will fight those Ex-Catholics. I guess Ex-Hindus and Ex-Jews are facing the same problems like Ex-Muslims do. I wish to speak with them. I really want to meet a cute girl who set her free from missbeliefs. And hey everybody has their own choice, how to live in this society.

3. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Hey thats totally fine. :) Everybody has his or her own preferences I guess. I am just curious: Are your parents muslim or do you live in a muslim community?

4. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

No this has to do with ideology. Your parents or religious teachers explained you that and you have once respected them because you thought they are telling me the truth and nothing beats the truth. Thats why you have accepted this without questioning it and you go far more extreme with your thinking. My brother is argumenting exactly the same and thats why I can't stand him for the last 3 years.
    To be honest, I have never heard about a western guy complaining about what woman should wear and what not. If a man thinks that woman are "slutty" when they wear tight jeans, then this is completely a crazy view of conservative people, if you ask me. A man shouldn't have a mind like he is behind sex for 24/7. But I still respect your opinion, although I think this view should be banned in all of mens head worldwide.

5. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

At a point in time and history where men and women are completely oppressed and are forced to wear the burka (face coverings/masks) and are not allowed to move freely. I can hardly see the point in ranting about hijabs.

Nathan Harris likes this.
  6. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I congratulate this woman for such a powerful protest actions. She gives alot of iranian hope and courage and compassion to end this suffering of oppressed woman in all over the world. There are alot of iranian woman who can't even talk about it. Can you imagine that there are 1 Millions of Atheists in Iran who are suffering for their whole life. And the number in Iran of Unbelievers is rising every year but nobody dares to talk about it because they are afraid to end up in jail, they are afraid to be disowned by their own parents, they are afraid of experiencing violence.
    You also can't give back your iranian passport to change the citizenship because once you are born as a Persian you will stick to this identity for ever. Thats why they want to come to europe, because they can do the things they couldn't do back there. I know alot of iranian guys (men and woman!) who are eating pork, having anal sex, having sex before marriage, drinking alcohol, doing gambling, wearing clothes what ultraconservatives would call them as "sluts" and they have decided to become Atheists. I was a worker in Supermarket and I have talked with alot of iranian guys. The problem is the more an islamistic government is showing themselves as good progressive leaders but in reality isn't and the people feeling they were held in a cage, the more people want to break free from this cage. And this is also the problem what many woman are experiencing in those countries. I really wish to have an iranian girlfriend. We could do all forbidden things if she likes to to break free from this ideology. This is my dream to be honest. I will watch the video once more thank you for posting this.

Hadrian3 likes this.
  7. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I agree, the other aspect is also that I don't want my girlfriend seeing suffering is a woman shouldn't sweating under the hijab when the weather is outside 40 degress celcius. I have done that by myself with a warm cap often times and this was so annoying to sweat underneath it and now imagine this is done only to be the perfect religious person for god and for men. This is suffering. No I will protect her from this lifestyle, if she wants to be with me!

8. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I am not ranting about the hijab. It is the decision of woman how to decide. And what has medical masks for being used as a protection against the corona virus (which is about your own health) to do with hijabs? Right nothing!
    When people have the right to believe in any kind of religion then I have the right not to believe in it.
    A girl in my age has also the right not to believe in any kind of religion and has the right to sin.
    If a girl wants to get together with me she has to leave her religion otherwise she is not my girlfriend.
    It is the same like my father did years ago with oppressing his children with religious standards and beliefs, just my way is different-it is the opposite way, without forcing people to be together with me.

9. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

Rebelling against religion is not rebellion at all, you are just being completely obedient to the system that shaped your mind. Being free to sin is just slavery in disguise, look up E Michael Jones Libido Dominandi, And if I may say, get over it already! from the sound of it, you seem damaged by religion, if you are truly over it you wouldn't have such a grudge about it.

The way I see it, your father could have been a good man, trying his best to protect you, in the future you might appreciate him more. Maybe he went about it the wrong way, but the brainwashing you received was far stronger than his ability. Keep wearing that mask and taking that jab, government and Hollywood brainwashing is the best!

And BTW more likely than not, that hijaby clad chick is not going to want you in the first place because you do not follow her religion.

10. Absolutely agreed.
    I don’t consider women with jeans to be slutty and in fact I have many female friends who wear jeans.
    As I said, it’s among my preferences that I can’t stand the combination of hijab with a jeans.

11. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

you just contradicted yourself with this. at the beginning of your paragraph you said this:

but at the end, you say this. if you have no problem with people following a religion and saying it's none of our business, then why are you trying to prevent your girlfriend from following Islam. i thought you said it's none of your business?

secondly, with the hijab thing, I respectfully disagree. the main reason why girls wear it because they do it for ALLAH(God). it's written in our holy book and it is sinful for them to not wear it in front of people who aren't her family. us muslims all want to go to paradise(jannah) and obviously they don't want to sin. They don't have to wear it in front of girls or people within their family. my sisters, mum, aunt, etc dont wear it in front of me. is that suppressive?

Also, a women's beauty should be sacred. why do you want them to not wear it? so that you can stare at their bodies, or their hair, or their ass? you may not like what I'm saying but it's the truth and I've seen it with my own eyes for years but a lot of men are DOGS. Girls who don't wear hijab are fair more sexualised that women that do. wearing hijab is also a form of protection for girls from perverts. i have 5 sisters and live in a house full of girls so i obviously know how to treat women well but when i'm with friends at school or at work or just walking in the street with friends, they always stare at girls, or they'll always say stuff like "damn look at that girl" and it's always ones that have tight trousers or big breasts showing, etc but you never hear or see them talk about a girl in public who's wearing hijab. even look at models on Instagram. The ones who don't wear hijab and show body gets far more followers and weird messages from guys then hijabis. i'm not saying that hijabis don't get sexualised or get harassed because unfortunately they do but i can put my neck on the line and say that hijabis get it FAR LESS than non hijabis who show body.

this is also forbidden in the QURAN. Men are not allowed to rape women, touch women, message them, speak to them alone, they have to lower their gaze when they see women. when a guy wants to marry a girl, he has to go to her father first and get his acceptance, even in a marriage, an income a man makes belongs to the whole family but the income a woman makes solely belongs to her. when men are getting married to a girl, he must give her anything of value that she requests(topically money and it's normally a lot) but a girl doesn't pay a guy. Also, men in islam must cover up and now show anything between their navel to their knee to any girl outside their family. do you see me or any muslim guy or any guy say that this is misandry and this oppresses men and that kind of stuff? NO. We deal with it because it's an order from god and girls deal with it too.. if a woman wants to wear hijab and doesn't want to show her body and follow god, then it's her choice. france recently started oppression by banning hijab for girls under 18 and banning the niqab altogether. many countries are starting to ban niqabs. isn't this suppressive to muslim women?

also everything else you said has to do with cultural things that are totally forbidden and not taught in Islam so if you have a problem with it, you should put you energy on cultural things and people from those countries rather than islam.

circumcision has alot of benefits. it prevents infection, bacteria and penile cancer. i had it for young and it wasn't even suffering. it was not for long and i lived my life. having an uncircumcised penis has many risks. google is free bro.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  12. freedomispossible

what's a free world to you? women showing their bodies and not wearing hijab or modest clothing? is that really free? if you really want a free world, you should have absolutely no problem in women wearing hijab or burqa but it seems to me that you clearly do.

FallingPetals and Nathan Harris like this.
  13. freedomispossible

you just invalidated everything you said about how the ideology is suppressive and misogynistic to women. how are you going to force a woman to not wear a hijab? that's the definition of oppressive and misogyny! you're literally not giving her a choice whatsoever. also saying that she has to move from her parents? bro if you don't like islam, then don't marry a muslim one. go on a date with someone that shares the same value as you instead of going for a muslim woman and forcing her to uncover herself and lose any connection with her family and her religion. saying you have no problem with any religion but then say all of this. you make me laugh.

14. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

I read somewhere that hijab had never been compulsory on all women, only to the prophet's wives. I cannot confirm the authenticity of this information. But the interpretations of the Coranic verses are so diverse, it's so hard to find a common agreement on what is the appropriate way for hijab.

That's to be said, I knew a lot of hijabi girls who were complete hypocrites and did all the things they were supposed to avoid from a religious pov. That's when I realized I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

15. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

if i ever get married i would be happy if my wife is well cultured and dress modestly i would avoid her wearing lower cut tops or even full sized jeans

Last edited: May 28, 2021