1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

So this month is going to be about transmuting this energy and putting it into work.

I’ll writing here from time to time

brazy likes this.
  2. I’m in for this May of retention. I will add my thoughts to the thread.

Twizza likes this.
  3. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I like the idea of NO NUT MAY

count me in!!

+TenPercent and Twizza like this.
  4. I'm not sure that this was originally intended to be a challenge, but . . . count me in as well.
    I really need this. After an emission last week, it's critical that I get a month under my belt.

Twizza and Falcon 003 like this.
  5. Changeforthebest

I really haven’t been able to focus on work lately and I don’t know why.

but I kinda know why so here’s what I’ll do guys. I’ll keep working. I’ll make sure I’m mindful when I’m idle of whenever I’m doing stupid stuffs.

I’m still going strong guys. I feel like I can hear my other now. I just need to work guys. I need a bright future. I need to be successful.

The Pennsylvanian likes this.
  6. I’m still on track too! No nuts. I need to keep focusing on staying calm and focused each and every day.

7. Changeforthebest

I was sleeping during noon and I had a wet dream. Doesn’t count as relapsed but I need to be more mindful so dat I don’t stimulate my mind without knowing

8. Changeforthebest

I love this guys. I love the fact that I don’t have to look at girls and think of sex sex sex. I think I need to start my workouts so I can have energy to carry out my everyday work

9. Changeforthebest

This is my 20th day now of NO NUT MAY.