1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

200 days - Who the fuck knows

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Wancawi, May 12, 2021.

1. Wancawi

Wancawi Fapstronaut

Today its been 200 days since I started this NoFap thing. Recently my heart has opened and I feel myself aligned with my spirit. Thats a superpower because with my heart opening, everything opens. I dont believe that nofap is the cause of this, I beleive nofap is a reflection of something changing deep within. Its clearly part of the solution though. I quit drinking, smoking, unhealthy food and various other addictive behaviours not long after starting nofap. Its all connected.

I was in a flatline for most of these 200 days. I may be coming out of it now but I have no idea and don't really care at this point. Like I say, my heart is opening and thats the most epic and amazing thing that could ever happen

2. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

3. Stahl

Stahl Fapstronaut

I think you’re on to something.

It’s not necciserily that nofap is making someone better overall, but that when someone make themselves better (mentally, physically, spirituality) they’re able to stop PMO:ing

4. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Congratulations :) Embrace life

5. Mighty Wolf

Mighty Wolf Fapstronaut

Thank you for being the best. You inspire us.

6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Congratulations.
    Did u go monk mode?
    How was your flatline experience?

7. RQ7

RQ7 Fapstronaut

Yeah i feel pretty the same. I'm on day 250 and honestly i think that NoFap is only a part of the process to be better with yourself. It help for sure but you can't put all your hope on it in my opinion

Different Built likes this.
  8. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

I like how you said you don’t care if you’re flatlining. I’ve had it on and off too but I realize that what matters is ridding your life of all vices

9. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

are you in flatline ?