1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 2 - Fall, fail, get up!

Great last 2 days even though I had a recent lapse.

Just want to say to the troopers who are stuck under a month on their streak, I know where you’re at. Let’s keep fighting.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  2. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

“This a fight. Cuz life’s a fight. It’s everything you do. 24/7 365”

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Reporting day 35.
    Doing well, had some crazy days. But not giving up.
    Meditation helping.

P.s. Does a wonderful sergeant turns 300 tomorrow? ;)

im’possible likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

372 days no PMO, semen retention

5. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Day 304

On deployment with the boyfriend. Successfully abstaining from THE SEX. Lots of physical exercise. Watched a training instruction (aka action movie) yesterday.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    im’possible likes this.
  6. Day 40 reporting.
    Focused on the goal.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the last week. Had a graduation ceremony with the future sirs and maams. According to the polls, 20 of us will be killed or wounded either in or non combat. I earned my eligibility to the next promotion, but it takes another year of a good standing.
    I figure out my physical standard has dropped a lot during the pandemic. Most Lts too but let's not excuse that. Gotta back to the daily routine.

Welcome new guys, if ready to join the fight, report to post #3.

As I was ready to this morning's exercise, the alarm went off and I had to switch to the combat load. They set up a poo-pee trap down the place I'm patrolling. 45 method was applied. A delay on the sack walking but it was a good surprise.

The previous days went crazy. An exercise of building cleaning. I managed to sneak inside but alarmed a guy well prepared, even he was on bed. We shot each other at the same time. The next thing was another man busted in. Can't really blame those soldiers shooting unarmed personals. I did the same in this training. Just please don't run toward and away from the army man in sight. And don't make a sudden move. As for me, I need more practice on target ID.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Great video. Fires me up and helps me regain my focus. Thanks for those of you who are messaging directly. Getting to know the soldiers better is helping me want to make you all proud.

My most recent love-interest had to take a break for a little while. Personal reasons primarily. On another end of the spectrum, as I've shared before, women I'm attracted to talking to me and video messaging me makes it difficult to contain myself following. I must work on being more disciplined in my thoughts towards them during and it should lead to better outcomes following.

Day by day, we will get better and better. The army that can't be beat. Won't be beat!

9. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Checking-in. Got to workout fairly hard today. Helping with fighting off PMO. Gives me the same effects it seems. Didn't feel temptation really today!

Let's beat down our opposing Army!

10. Checking unfortunately for day 0
    Starting again.

MONSTER MONK and Casper400 like this.
  11. First few hours after the last relapse.
    Building new mindset. I am not giving up.

P.s. Wishing a wonderful birthday to the wonderful sergeant @bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl and Casper400 like this.
  12. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Happy Birthday Sarge!

13. Reporting 2 days.
    Still going strong. Need to focus on meditation.

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    GOODBYE?
    Salute to the soldiers who have walked through storm and sunshine to prove their mettle in the Nofap battlefield and in life.
    The comradery forged in this thread and outside of it, with all of you will live with me one way or another.
    All good things must come to an end and this journey has been one of unbelievable growth.
    With the fulfillment of this BOOTCAMP, I got to fulfill my dream of joining the armed forces.
    I'll be leaving soon for training. So this may be goodbye.
    @I'MPOSSIBLE being the next in chain may assume command of the thread.
    Stay Hard Soldiers!!

15. It has been a pleasure my friend.
    All the respect due to a man who made it.
    Keep on walking.

im’possible likes this.
  16. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, @fg4795 and @Casper400 for remembering my birthday!

Reporting day 310

Returned from deployment and getting ready for catching up on work at home tomorrow.

im’possible likes this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Write us sometimes Sarge and wishing you a wonderful boot time.

Reporting the week, speaking of the camp, I tried civilian version and was good. No yelling and yanking.

I'll be second in command of this thread, that's what this lieutenant is for. No one is really in charge but yourself soldiers.

Happy birthday madam!

ATTENTION LADS AND GENTS. This is lieutenant im'possible. I've been assigned a task for the next months. I won't be active due to the restrictions. Good luck soldiers!
    0900 052321 utc
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  18. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

You are welcome @bornagaingirl

KEEP LEADING FROM THE FRONT

19. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 8. Making it to day 10 historically has a great affect for myself to have the mind be freed to a higher level of limited urges and thinking of PMO. I have been there many times and often take a fall. Got up to 14 & 17 days recently. Mission in progress for @i’mpossible challenging me to a 21-day habit change. I just read tonight in my Sports Psychology book in maintaining accountability, that “The more public you make your goals, the more likely you’ll be to follow through on them.” That said, I publicly declare that, as a @I’mpossible’s challenge “From the bottom up!” From CU’s The Rise (my alma-mater) that as time goes on during the last of the 21-days; I will be peaking!

20. Superfighter

Superfighter Fapstronaut

Still possible to join ?