1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

2. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

377/730 days no PMO, semen retention

4. The key to improving is to learn from your mistakes. Retrace your steps. What led you to relapse this last time? There is always an underlying issue or trigger that leads you down the PMO path. Maybe it’s stress, maybe it’s loneliness, maybe it’s exhaustion. Whatever it is, your brain wants to escape that uncomfortable situation and give itself a dose of dopamine. PMO is a simple way to do that. So once you find that underlying problem (could be multiple problems), you find healthier ways of dealing with those problems. Once you’re able to do that, you will be able to get past 15 days. If you want to get rid of a bad PMO habit, you have to recognize what is leading you to it, what you can do to change, and then change. The difficult part is discovering what your triggers are. Once you discover them, you can do something about them. Sometimes it helps to talk to a therapist to discover what those triggers are.

5. 86/90 Beating my longest recorded streak is just around the corner :)

Best of luck to you LWTG!!

6. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Got to 106/41.

0/106.

I took my streak for granted. I got nonchalant, indifferent, I didn’t take it serious anymore.

Sebbrix, modern milarepa and Karom like this.
  7. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

8. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

9. Sorry to hear it man. Get right back on the path and hold on to the control of your life that you're developing. Congrats on your epic effort of beating and surpassing your streak by so much. Here's to an even better one!

10. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

11. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

12. modern milarepa

It's something that can happen in long streaks. It's been my case also.

13. modern milarepa

378/730 days no PMO, semen retention