1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on dating apps?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Different Built, May 11, 2021.

1. What's that even supposed to mean? After all dating apps DO serve the purpose to meet women ("on purpose and at will").
    Also a lot of countries are still in a lockdown, limiting the alternatives.

2. In the Great State of Texas lockdown is not an issue. On purpose and at will: Thinks to self “Hey, she’s cute, I’d like to meet her.” Walks right up and says hello.

3. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I'm quote shy, or not expansive. So, when i was going to the gym, i could have dates thanks to my body pics on dating apps.

4. Fantastic. Meanwhile in Europe, I can't even go to the hair dresser.

Garek likes this.
  5. I’ve seen bits and pieces of the news. I hear the threat of civil war in France is real. Which country are you in?

6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Dating site are the worst.. never had any luck..

7. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

In a couple ofnyears i go i had 40 matches an hour. Now its 1 match per week and you pay for yhat. Algorithms man.

8. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Man you aren't kidding about the fat part, I've used them in the US and Europe and in the US half the women look sick as hell. It's honestly disgusting, and I don't mean that in an exaggerated way. Like, the size of a large portion of US women actually made me sick to my stomach, and I had to get off the apps because they were making me feel so disgusted with the US as a whole.
    You can have decent luck with decent looking girls, I'll be honest though that if you're looking for long term I think you're better off looking somewhere else. At least in the US (again, I seemed to meet more "I'd bring her home to my mother"-kind-of-women in Europe-- aside from the fact that 95%+ of their population isn't morbidly obese) a lot of the women I've met I'm never sure I want anything long term with. Probably because you match based on looks and usually there's not a ton of commonality or friendship.

brassknucks likes this.
  9. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Waste of my fucking time

AbTheAb and smh_fam like this.
  10. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Try to meet real people in anyway you can. Do not waste your time on apps. These apps are not to your advantage. It's only good for the very few who can game them.