Never had a wet dream

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr Rn, May 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mr Rn

Mr Rn Fapstronaut

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with testosterone levels, it's been more than 40 days of NoFap, yet I still haven't experienced one. Also, is it bad to not have a release for this long? I mean, shouldn't my body be flushing out old sperm?

Would love to hear any input from wet dream experts or someone who's up there in nf days

2. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Wets dream happens when you think about sex before sleeping and when you're too horny
    Maybe you're controlling your self?

3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

That's just flat wrong, they happen at any time for any reason. The amount it happens is different from person to person, there is no normal amount although it's more common during male puberty.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    I'M DC and ReVera III like this.
  4. citgo

citgo Fapstronaut

I sorta agree wit both @alexandrebois & @Slimjimjones as when I had my wet dreams, they were usually when I would think about sexual fantasies or something of the sort prior to sleep and other times I would just have wet dreams all of a sudden in my sleep whilst dreaming about again sex and sometimes I would just have wet dreams w/o any sexual thoughts at night. Though thats from my personal experiences, so as slim said, its reasons do vary from person to person. Perhaps they'll happen, which they should else maybe book a doc's appointment?