1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 53 check-in (Attempt 4) - The Halls of Moria.

2. Day 0 again. Sheesh. No words, no excuses. I can do better.

3. uman37

uman37 Fapstronaut

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

310 days dwarf king
    385 days no PMO, semen retention

5. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

6. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

2 days

Prayer
    Prayed my 7 sorrows chaplet.

Abstinence
    Did a 20 hour fast from last coffee the day before last until first coffee yesterday. Have not had food since last coffee break yesterday.

Rest
    7 and a half hours of sleep last night. Hit the driving range and did some reading yesterday.

Exercise
    Did not exercise this morning. Going to every second morning. I am quite sore this morning. Driving range last night.

Nutrition
    Ate so healthy yesterday. Few rice cakes, leafy greens and some cucumbers for first break yesterday. Then had tuna(not canned), frozen vegetables and a mixture of quinoa and brown rice together and a couple of cucumbers and rice cakes for second break. For the first bit after eating I felt like I was missing something. Meat or sugar. Not sure. But after a couple hours after I felt so good. Like never before. Some girls showed up at the driving range and I was feeling things I had never felt.

Time
    Being patient with myself. One day at a time. Had some temptations last night but managed to pull through.

I am already feeling a world of difference from eating healthy, exercise and fasting. I just can’t imagine what life will be like if I keep it up.

7. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day 2.
    Physical Exercise, done
    Meditation, done

8. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 10. The past few days have been kind of rough but I have been able to keep myself accountable and away from PMO. I also was able to go back to the gym and that felt great.

9. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 7! I finally beat my 6 day streak from the last few weeks, and I am feeling great. Other that some urges here and there which meditation seems to help with, I have not had any slip-ups. The only exception being the other day when I typed in a non-nude model's name, but I backed out quickly after that and meditated.

Best,
    Mathman1994

10. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Checking in. Be well everyone!

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

well, in the beginning the pull of the addiction is very strong, so it´s better to avoid all kinds of situations that causes you hesitation, AKA, create a triggers prevention plan. this is mostly based upon trial and error, but don´t give up, if you slip just refine your plan and pick yourself from there ;)

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  12. RiseToGreatness

Strong move bro. Congratulations!!

13. RiseToGreatness

Checking in brave Warriors :)

Feeling good!! :) Thank you for your suggestions about substitutes for coffee. i will reduce coffee intake, and experiment with spices like ginger and cinnanon, which seems natural mood boosters :). Thank you!! :)

Other than that, i feel some urges and a strange nostalgia for movies with hot scenes. a movie in particular is spinning in my head, like: "oh, just watch the presentation cover, it´s harmless". but i know that´s fishing, so: "sorry brain, don´t want to do that" :D

Let´s welcome our new member:

@dionysian

@Mathman1994 has upgraded and now serves under Saruman ;)
    [​IMG]

brother @Rubzi has entered the Great Hall of Moria.
    [​IMG]

Checking out my brothers and sisters. Have a great day and a great weekend!! ;)

14. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 43, trod on!

Was with my elf queen last night. Was a good night. Back on the hard mode startup

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

'Our Father' with great mindfulness for as long as you need.

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

and..what happened, why, what you gonna do if it starts happening again?

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

So what's happened to you?What were the circumstances that led to it? What you gonna do to avoid it happening again further down the time line?

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Another day-went to bed late and woke up latish, lots of online shopping, meditation, some walks and a tonne of procrastination on important stuff but cold shower taken !;)