1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Attracted to asians

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Jakles, May 13, 2021.

1. Jakles

Jakles Fapstronaut

Is it offensive?

2. Mr Rn

Mr Rn Fapstronaut

3. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Offense to who?

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Asians is a broad category.

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

It’s fine to be attracted to a specific race or group. For me, I personally prefer women who are my race.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  6. Nucleus

Nucleus Fapstronaut

Why the hell would it be offensive? Lot's of guys like Asians. So what?

Of course you might fetishize Asians. That's different. I have fetishized quite a few groups in my time. It means you no longer see them as human beings, but as objects to masturbate to. It robs them of humanity and turns them into your lust object. And yet, rather than being offensive, it is damaging to you because it distorts your own sexual impulses and feeds your addiction.

Vanquisher12, Petespace and Trobone like this.
  7. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

If someone said yes would you no longer be attracted to them?

becomingreat likes this.
  8. not offensive.... if it for right reasons. romance love nurture care. many guys see asians in fetish way so might create offense if not thinking good about her as a person first.

Vanquisher12 and Nucleus like this.
  9. asians are lovely.
    specialy Jp girls.
    i really love asian people <3

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  10. I love Asians. Dont worry about it so much. Maybe dating an Asian might be something interesting to you.

Vanquisher12 and Cassiel Addams like this.
  11. Been with a asian women before, so what ? she like me i liked her big deal

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  12. I’m attracted to everybody who looks half decent, is it a problem?

13. No? Brother.. I've been attracted to all kinds of woman especially Asian since High School. It's not offensive, not wrong at all in my book. I've had a strong relationship with a Asian Woman and she was pure at heart. I wish I could go back in time and do what I had to do to get to her. But I had a huge amount of anxiety on my hands at the time.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  14. chinatown

chinatown Fapstronaut

Three points:

One, I'm usually attracted to girls that are thinner, and physically smaller than me. Perhaps you're the same. Most Asians fall into that category.
    Asian diets (more brothy soup, more veg, less meat, less processed carbs, eating slower with chopsticks) leads to leaner bodies...which generally is considered more attractive.
    Whereas in most western countries, most people are overweight or obese, girls included. I myself am fairly lean, and am not at all attracted to girls bigger than me.

Second, there is some research that shows sexual interests can be related to parental relationships. E.g. if you're white and have a really bad toxic relationship with your mother, you may naturally be attracted to races other than your own. Basically, people that DONT remind you of your mother. For me this is definitely true. I find any ethnicity other than my own, way more attractive. Combine with the desire for a smaller girl, and that = most asians.

Third, culturally I like girls that are more submissive. this is not to say all are, but asian cultures push "conformity" not independence so overall, traditional family roles are stronger and more apparent. I find that attractive, cus sometimes I don't feel very manly

Perhaps this is true for you too.

15. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

It isn’t offensive at all so long as you genuinely feel romantic and sexual attraction to them, on the contrary it shows you’re starting to see the beauty of women from races other than your own, which allows you to be more flexible when it comes to finding a partner. I’ve also developed more of an attraction toward Asian girls since I met and worked with a really pretty and sweet Korean girl at university, and now I’d be happy to go out with Asian and white girls. If it helps, think of it as trying a new food you weren’t sure on before and finding you like it - don’t worry about it, just enjoy it.

16. I mean even if you don't genuinely feel romantic attraction to them, it's still not wrong or offensive as long as you don't exploit them for sex.

17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut