1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

314 days dwarf king
    389 days no PMO, semen retention

2. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 24 completed!

I'm glad i've reach this far, I think it's the first time that I go that far in years. I know it's not that much, but considering how I was I'm truly happy with it and also hoping for an even better future. My life has been everything but miserable in the last three weeks. Things got tough this weekend, but I've passed through it without relapsing. Not gonna give up. Mindfulness is AWSOME and i want MORE OF IT. hahaha

Good luck brothers!

3. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 167. Feeling overwhelmed with life lately. I just got back from vacation and settling into my routine is never easy after a great vacation. I am trying to stay diligent and deal with my stress constructively. I would like to spend more time on this forum as I have been unable to post as much as I had at the beginning of my reset and I find the more I am away from the NoFap community the stronger my urges are. Thank you all for your support. I love this community!

4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Again , please keep me in your prayers and thanks for all your support, I'll never give up

6. Day 4 complete!

It's been way too long since I've had more than 3 days clean. The urges to M were hitting me today, but I kept up the self-talk and my self-awareness. I said to myself, I'm so done with this. I'm done with PMO, and I've finally got a streak going, so I am not going to mess this up. Being more conscious about time spent on my phone and cutting back on that was useful. I will be an Uruk-Hai again soon!

7. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 2

It’s already hard.

I’ve done one job interview yesterday and I have another one today. And holy shit I’m stressed out.
    I’m doing everything right… but shit all I want to do is PMO for hours and disappear from the world for a time. I’m not going to, but I feel like this is all I crave right now.

8. BerhentiLontong

BerhentiLontong Fapstronaut

Day 0

Just starting again as an orc... its been a tiring few months of ups and downs.. but lets just star agaiinnn!!!

9. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 92 no P,M,O. So far so good.

10. ReturntoLife

ReturntoLife Fapstronaut

Day 1
    My journey begins once more.Trying to keep myself busy to avoid the urges.Thoughts of PMO are quite common but i do my best to cast them aside as quickly as possible.The first week has been very hard for me recently.Staying strong tho!Best of luck Fellowship!

11. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Love the signature - Ora et Labora indeed

12. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

Starting the 6th day. I feel the power growing (Uruk – Hai)

[​IMG]

13. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Thanks!

St. Isidorus of Seville, pray for us!

14. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

15. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm starting over with M, but still P-sub-free for the last few days. P-free for 201 days.

16. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

2 days

Prayer
    Did my chaplet and 7 sorrows this morning and Rosary last night.

Abstinence
    No food since last coffee break yesterday.

Rest
    Flubbed on doing things that are good for me last night. No reading or golfing last night. 7 and a half hours of sleep.

Exercise
    Got out for a walk when I first woke up this morning. A small step(pun not intended) towards morning jog.

Nutrition
    Ate healthy yesterday.

Time
    Being patient with myself. I will get through this one day at a time. With Gods grace and some work from me.

17. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Some urges today, eyes keep sticking to the wrong places, so that i have to pull them away quite often, nearly everywhere-on the street, while reading a book but interestingly enough not on the internet. Long cold shower nearly had no effect on it. Gonna read some good posts !;)