1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill gates divorce could cost him almost half his fortune

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, May 6, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

rebornanewlife and Fat Boy like this.
  2. modern milarepa

Not even being a philanthropist and the richest man in the world you can make a woman happy

3. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That reminds me of the bezos lady that turned to be the richest woman in the world after the divorce hahahahaha

5. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

I think they're more or less the same everywhere

6. modern milarepa

Bill Burr talking about Bill and Melinda gates divorce great insight and funny

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  7. eh, he's still rich and getting richer

8. TedH3

TedH3 Fapstronaut

He has ties to Jeffery Epstein. Anyone know more about this topic?

9. Good. Nobody should be so insanely wealthy anyways. It's not like this is going to amount to any drop in his standard of living... even half of his fortune is way too much for one person to have.

R2DToy, <script> and CarP like this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

And why is that exactly?

Hadrian3 likes this.
  11. I cringe at using the word "philanthropist" to describe him. Someone like Oprah is a philanthropist. You get the feeling she actually cares for people. Not Bill Gates. His "philanthropy" is strict PR. Remember that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was founded around the time he was under investigation by the apartment of justice for being a monopolist- which he is. It was a pure PR move because a lot of people were mad at him and thought he was a greedy capitalist. And it worked... now nobody remembers that incident about him being a monopolist and everybody thinks he's such a great guy. Until... he recently came out against making the vaccine recipes public. Which he quickly retracted after the huge outcry. Lol. Look to see him donate some big funds soon.

CarP and The Passenger like this.
  12. "..he recently came out against making the vaccine recipes public."

He wanted his vaccines to be closed source just like his software.

SuperKing and CarP like this.
  13. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Half of the sacks of money in his house will be sent to Melinda.

14. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Yeah. He flew on his island a couple or more times, for what we know (but could me more than that).
    There's photos of them together.

So, not much to talk about, he was friend with a pedophile satanist, ang gates is a pedophile satanist too, nothing new.

15. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

my mom is also a complete zombie because of it keep quiet all the time and i'm really worried about her

SuperKing likes this.
  16. yeah bro my mom took it and now she's speaking exclusively itallian, sucks because I can't speak italian

SuperKing likes this.
  17. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

any way to eradicate it so she goes back to normal?

18. expose her to the horrors of being italian

19. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

"Yeah, we need to get the numbers down. The numbers are too high. With healthcare, we can get those numbers down. Yeah, we got to drink the poop water. Hey Jeffrey we got to get those Nobel prize numbers up. How do I divorce my wife?"