1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Exposing cheaters

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. In the military I know many people who have cheated or currently are cheating on their wives, as a Christian is it my job to expose these people?

2. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

If you have a problem with the action, why not talk with them, privately? God sees their sin, and without repentance they will speed to the end of their lives never knowing they did wrong. Who knows maybe you can get one to turn from that sin in particular out of thousands that you speak to. Gotta start somewhere..

Myfortress and ThisDayOnly like this.
  3. I talked to one about it but he said he could never tell his wife, the other person I am aware of right now I only know about because he told my good friend who told me, if I confronted him my friend would be angry with me.

4. Vir

Vir Fapstronaut

Pro 26:17 KJV He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

5. If this person was a close friend and you found out, then you would want to talk to them about it. If not then don’t.

Bernard O., Kemar935 and diep like this.
  6. No, I fully understand, as I've witnessed the same. It is not your responsibility as it could put you in danger. As a Christian, just be mindful of yourself and your relationship with God. God takes care of exposing things at the right time.

7. Just leave them be. I think many of us have witnessed cheating in our social circles. It's not safe to disclose things and to be honest, many times the person you want to expose the truth for will not appreciate it. I'd say just know what you in your heart you would or would not do and let others live their lives.