1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Got Rejected By a 10/10 Like a BOSS!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by BARLES CHARKLEY, May 29, 2021.

1. BARLES CHARKLEY

BARLES CHARKLEY Fapstronaut

Whats up grease balls. Here's what happened to me today:

I went to a store (not going to mention the exact one) today and saw a PERFECT girl who worked there. I mean this girl was perfect head to toe. Really feminine, short, beautiful face, PERFECT and I mean PERFECT booty.. Man you guys shoulda seen this girl... UNREAL. so I said, you know what? Im going to ask for this girl's number. Im sick of this single life. I know I will regret it if I don't talk to her. Of course, at this moment I was terrified, my legs were shaking and my heart was pounding hard lol.

So long story short, I walk up to her and say,

"Hey what's your name? Because I just think you're so pretty and would love to get your number"

She said, "Well I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry" as she chuckled a little bit. This girl was surprisingly very nice and sweet! When I first saw her I thought she was going to be stuck up, which is what made me terrified of her lol.

I then said, "Oh well okay it was nice meeting you!" And we both said goodbye to eachother.

That wasn't the good part, this is. Heres what really shocked me and this is the first time this happened to me. When I came out of the store and went to my car, get this.... my underwear was wet!!! I guess I was so excited that she made me leak a little precum hahaha! I've never experienced this before and I was happy because it made me feel like my body reacted to her in an awesome way! I felt my original attraction for women come back.

Guys, the moral of the story is, if you see a girl you want, TALK TO HER!!! Who cares if she rejects you? You will walk outta there feeling like a complete BOSS I promise you! Further, I have zero shame and ZERO regret! Now I can go on to the next one.

2. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    That's great bro!
    This is just another reason to fight stronger, because you would not have approached that girl, if you relapsed recently.
    Now, you got nothing to regret!
    And... I bet if she didn't have a boyfriend she'd say "Sure!" without hesitation. :) cheers!

BARLES CHARKLEY likes this.
  3. BARLES CHARKLEY

HAHA thanks for the support and confidence boost my friend!! The weird thing is I relapsed yesterday and the day before, so this confidence never happened to me after I relapse. I usually approach women when I'm at the very minimum 30-60 days free from PMO... Idk what happened to me today, it was just a confident day for me haha!

Aléxandros and llortaton like this.
  4. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    well that's because you went 30 days before relapsing, and u jerked off just once too.
    and no problem mate!

Aléxandros and BARLES CHARKLEY like this.
  5. Love your attitude bro, congrats on the approach.

brassknucks and BARLES CHARKLEY like this.
  6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

If you are after wowan because you are tired of been alone you come from a place of lacking something. Is not a good way to go. The idea is to share something good to the other person, getting a woman is not about stop felling lonely.

She was a perfect 10.. you wanted a perfect 10.. but the fact you don't feel like you are a perfect 10 and she is way out of your league is making you feel and act like this. No matter you'd have the ball to go and talk to her she is going to know with your body language that you are not confident and she is way to important for you.
    Good for you to have the balls to go and talk to her. Bad thing is you only take notice in your intentions with her. You never waited 2 second to se if she was interested in you. if you go and talk to her, the second she sees you you can see if she is interested or not.

Woman learned that they can't tell you they are not interested on the spot because there are plenty of guys that don't take rejection well so woman don't want to put themselves in that situations so is better to tell the guy that they have a boyfriend.. or they are not allowed to do that or sometimes they can give you their phone number and ghost you afterwards.

of course.. she was glad another fan reminded her she was beautiful and desired. Only grumpy woman will be mad about it if you are polite.

Again is totally fine to go and talk to woman.. but take a few seconds to see her body language toward you to see if she is interested or not. Not al woman are going to be happy to receibe this kind of attention.. there are going to be several ones that are going to be really uncofortable, moreover if they are working.

besides that... you really sound that instead of working on yourself and became a person that woman want to date, you are so focused on not been alone that you just go out and throu yourselve to each and every woman you see until one give you a chance on a date.

Rents77 likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

8. BARLES CHARKLEY

Thanks for the support my man. We are men, and we should be proud of our masculinities. Don't let any other fool tell you otherwise.

Vanquisher12 and Steak_Burger like this.
  9. Universe Rebel

Universe Rebel Fapstronaut

Here is what I do which often works:

Walk up to her and say "You're a beautiful woman".
    She smiles, looks into your eyes, perhaps chuckles a bit.

Wait just a short moment.

Then say "There are some women like you but not many".

There is a good chance you got her.

10. BARLES CHARKLEY

Have you actually been successful getting numbers this way? Lol

11. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Great job! Also, ask yourself: "Who has the balls to approach a 10/10 babe like that?" Well, very few has (I myself probably don't) but YOU have the balls, and that's just awesome.

12. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Body language only tells you so much. The only way to really know if a girl likes to get approached is to... well, approach her and see!
    I wouldn't say asking for a cute girl's number is the same as "throwing" oneself to her. But you must start somewhere and telling a girl she looks cute and asking for her number is a great place to start IMHO.

13. BARLES CHARKLEY

Bro, I love you hahahah!! Yea, it's very hard to do, I think girls have no clue how hard it is for us men to approach them like that, especially really attractive ones. Thank you for the support!

EpsilonDelta likes this.
  14. In The Moment

In The Moment Fapstronaut

Actually, I think the moral of the story is that as we get better, we should consider carrying around extra boxers!

15. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

I'm all for optimism and good vibes but @p1n1983 shares some useful insights here that should not be discarded. Granted, he sounds harsh at times, but you can also improve on your game a lot than just "you're really cute and I wanted to ask for your number". It does work in the beginning, though, so kudos to you for going through with it.

Vanquisher12 and brassknucks like this.
  16. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Sounds a bit pedestalizing as a comment for my taste, but you do you.

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

If she’s truly beautiful, she’s got thousands of thirsty comments on her social media from Simpanzees. You’ll just be another shlub stroking her already inflated ego.

Rents77 and BARLES CHARKLEY like this.
  18. Congrats on steeling up your confidence to go through with it. The name of the game is to get her to give you her number without you asking for it. Have her chase you. Here's how you do it:

Next time when you see a pretty girl working somewhere and she's not busy, go up and do the same thing, but instead of asking her out say, "Hey my name is *blank*, tell me something about yourself?"

This will disarm her and show her that you have a genuine interest in her as a person. It will also let her talk about herself, something not many people can resist doing. If you just stand there and listen to her for a while, (do not interrupt her, just nod your head every so often and keep listening) there is a good chance she will at some point give you her number without you having to ask for it.

You really have to scope out the situation though. Most women get annoyed at being hit on at work, which is why they feed you the boyfriend line. Think about it, if you were working somewhere and some chick came up to you and wanted to ask you out on a date then and there, wouldn't you be a bit suspicious, maybe even wary of telling them the truth? So if you're going to go about it that way, my advice is to take pains to make sure you're going about it in the least creepy way possible-- Showered, groomed, well-dressed, (collared shirt and khakis are always a good combo-- no loud t-shirt and shorts). No staring at her from across the way, or up close. If she makes an excuse to not talk or she says no, don't persist, just get out of there and go onto the next one (never revist the same girl after she turns you down-- she will see you, and rightly so, as a stalker).

Again congrats on stepping up.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Vanquisher12 and BARLES CHARKLEY like this.
  19. BARLES CHARKLEY

Dude im straight up going to try this soon, thanks for the advice man! I've never heard of this technique, it sounds brilliant!! I will let you know what happens when I use this line lol.

Vanquisher12 and RobbyGo36 like this.
  20. svwluke

svwluke Fapstronaut

With such a great username, I expect nothing less than acting like a boss ;)