1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Hey, so I confessed 2 days ago that I slipped up watching instagram bs and some naked pics and I didn't want to reset so I continue my streak. but I feel like I should reset anyway.

Day 0

Vendidad, Bijuu107 and Zori like this.
  2. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 73

90 days feels like a long time now but what drives me forward is the fact that I've succeeded doing way more days than ever before. This has literally never happened in my entire life. It's one heck of an accomplishment. No matter what day you are on, if you've managed to do nofap for the longest period in your life, that's one amazing accomplishment. It proves something is/has changed in you.

It takes 90 days+ to heal from PMO to start a journey into a better life.. and the 90+ days are just the beginning.
    But it takes only a few minutes or even seconds to ruin it with PMO, and even if you're a little bit wiser afterwards you're still back on square one. Do not go back to PMO. It's never worth it. You won't like it and one O is not worth ruining your streak!
    To fail over and over again is letting PMO waste your life and your precious time. You have to do this and if you do, you will heal.

So stay on track. You deserve a better life. You're leaving your old self and you're on a journey to your real self.

No matter how attractive the young women are that you've seen on a screen. They're just pixles on a screen. They're an illusion.. You can't talk to them and they will never talk to you, recognize you, or feel anything for you, because they're just illusions. And all of those women participating/making these videos; None of them are high quality women. NONE. They are Narcissistic Trash, absolute Trash. They lack both self respect and empathy and only care about attention and money with no long term goals in life. They don't care about the consequences of their own actions and how it affects them later on in life. There is nothing charming about them regardless of their looks. You've been enchanted by their looks, and that's all there is about them. A "look" and it's only temporary because the (Age) Wall Has Never Been Defeted, and never will. Women who participate in any type of P are complete losers.

Never EVER give them your energy. Never watch their content. Never talk to women like this in real life.
    Preserve and gain - your self respect.

They are not worth your load.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  3. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

4. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

5. patmandu5555

patmandu5555 Fapstronaut

Continuing from the 60 day challenge. Day 64.

6. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut

7. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 0

Need to speak less and do more. This is about me after all

8. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

9. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

10. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

11. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Tonight I will reach 71 days without PMO.

I feel strong, stable, less anxious and more in control of myself. Recently met a nice girl too who I'm hoping turns out to be awesome...good luck all and let's keep going!

12. Stommy

Stommy Fapstronaut

13. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

But still very honest, even if u fucked up.

Day 27

patmandu5555, Vendidad, Ice22 and 3 others like this.
  14. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

15. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

16. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

17. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 3/40 this time I closed every weak spot in my system I think. All comes down now to endurance, smart living and willpower.

Bijuu107, Zori, bromor and 2 others like this.
  18. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut