1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. yeah

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Morning checking in.

After you break it, it trys to come as a habit. I couldnt sleep last night till 5am & I pmed to sleep.. Its like taking a short cut but has long term damage. I will have a come back.

Also is there a challange where we get badges for holding x time past streaks?

Hope everyone is doing well!

3. Yo. I need a new opponent. I would rematch @Gregory S, but he hasn’t been active.

4. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

So we are face to face now...

5. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Haven't been around here in a minute. May has been the worst month for me in a while and I'm not just talking about pmo. Either way, I'm ready for a duel if you're down @bellator de Christi.

6. Pedro.Conquers

Daily checkin - Understand your triggers and phase it out.

7. I’m in

PegasusKid likes this.
  8. I’m always going to report slip ups even if they don’t interfere with our fight. I had one last night, but since it hasn’t been five days our fight continues.

I’ve set a time limit for Instagram, TikTok, and Safari on my phone after last night’s fall so relapsing shouldn’t be as big a problem.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  9. Pedro.Conquers

Trying to create a habit of checking in every night before I go to sleep. Make it a daily habit - Hope everyone doing well

bellator de Christi likes this.
  10. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Yeah, also slipped up but was only on 1 day anyways. Stupid reason, i just wanted to do it and yeah. Trying to make june a much better month though. Gonna order a planner and some nice pens today and try to establish an agenda.

11. What ?
    Avoid those completely .
    Great being active . Have calm nights .

12. Checking in. Nothing much to report, last days were pretty calm when it comes to PMO.
    It is a different story in other parts of my life, so I'm glad I can hold to my success here.

13. Pedro.Conquers

Remember how we use to have military badges for x time streaks achieved? That was cool.

PM’ed anyways but i feel thats because over consumption bad diet/ sugar can be very triggering to a depressant mood as well.

Im gonna do two bad meals a week with immediate exercise after to restart the body to avoid triggers.

14. I should probably get a notebook or something and do the same thing. I was completely clean today.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  15. Pedro.Conquers

Been at it back and fourth lately. Need to watch triggers...

food tv keeps coming up, over and over again.

16. Checking in @PegasusKid. Another clean day for me.

Mr. 94 feet likes this.
  17. Yea back to square one. I'm going to restart monk mode, I didn't stick to it. I think the fight still continues @PegasusKid

Mr. 94 feet and Toni7 like this.
  18. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Sounds good, I made it one solid day but other than that its been a slippery slope. I'm starting to just not care so that's on me. Definitely need to reread the books that helped me a couple of months ago.

19. I’m a mess. I had another fall @PegasusKid. The problem is I always relapse at night and since I’m in monk mode that shouldn’t be a problem, but me and my friends are studying for exams on discord and we end up staying up late. I’ll just let them know that I have to get to bed earlier and I’ll make sure not to use my phone before bed.

Pedro.Conquers, Mr. 94 feet and Toni7 like this.
  20. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Same actually, I'm struggling just to do a day. No shame though, it happens. Let's try to get back on the wagon and reflect on what went wrong in the first place.