1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite animated series right now?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, May 26, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Mine are Rick and morty

And I just discovered some weeks ago the midnight gospel is about a guy who lives in space and has a universe simulator and travels to different universes and talks about meditation, spirituality, magic and things like that. He always changes his form and the worlds he visits are quite unique. I haven't watched all the episodes and it can be a little trippy but interesting concept and it's cool it's about spiritual subjects and the ability to travel and transform your body across the universe.

What is your favorite animated series?

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  2. modern milarepa

3. TheDrugoAbides

TheDrugoAbides Fapstronaut

Right now I'd probably go with Invincible, I loved the comics a lot and the animated series is pretty good as well

4. CATRA FOREVER! ALL HAIL THE LESBIANS FROM SPACE! 81ugoo8i5dl._ri_.jpg

she-ra-quinta-temporada-1-1024x576.jpg

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. I absolutely loved Over the Garden Wall as well! Cannot recommend it enough, it's SO charming. I have a lot of favourites, things from my childhood, I'll post when I remember them :)

overthegardenwall.jpg

6. Arguably - before there was She Ra in my life, Steven Universe was my favourite cartoon of all time. I'm basic I know

Steven-Universe.jpg

n0tmynam3 and modern milarepa like this.
  7. Adventure Time, Stephen Universe, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts are all shows I've watched and enjoyed immensely. I'm currently starting The Owl House, will let you all know what I think.

8. I tried really hard to get into TOH but it just wasn't for me, it felt very forced! Pretty much all the She Ra stans are into The Owl House

9. I just watched the first episode. Dunno. It was fun, but it didn't blow me away like She-Ra or Adventure Time did. Probably won't binge watch it like I did the others, but it's okay for watching one or two episodes a day while I am eating.

10. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

All time probably Doraemon, Tom and Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog etc.
    Currently haven't been watching much loved kochikame and many more i can't recall rn

12. LittleBigRobot92

LittleBigRobot92 Fapstronaut

I started watching Invincible. Only 3 episodes in, i'm finding it really entertaining. Only con for me is the violence is gratuitous and the "Think Mark" Meme spoiled the last episode for me but it subverts your expectations for what a Superhero show should be like, and i love it when shows do that.

13. modern milarepa

Invincible looks interesting, I'm going to see an episode right now to see how it is. Also the other series you mentioned I'm going to see them too.

14. modern milarepa

I just watched the first episode of invincible. I loved it.

LittleBigRobot92 likes this.
  15. pancakebaker99

pancakebaker99 Fapstronaut

The Harley Quinn show and Helleva Boss.

16. Update on The Owl House: I finished the first season, and I actually grew to like it immensely. It has some good worldbuilding, some very endearing characters, and Amity blushing every time she sees Luz is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait for season two.

Cirilla and modern milarepa like this.
  17. modern milarepa

I haven't watched the meme, thank goodness. Don't you dare to tell me what that meme is Haha

LittleBigRobot92 likes this.
  18. I binge watched Gravity Falls last week. Very enjoyable. Makes me wish I was a kid again. Think I'm gonna take a great now though from TV- been watching it too much.

19. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

I’m a weeb so I watch a lot of anime right now I’m watching jujutsu kaisen which is pretty good I don’t know if I could call it my favorite but I always have trouble picking favorites for anything

20. TranquilTyrant

TranquilTyrant Fapstronaut

Bjh.jpg
    God I am so sad this show ended but it has definitely been my favorite animated show and honestly one of my favorite shows in general

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    CarP likes this.