1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is society so strict on what gender you are supposed to be, behave, and look like?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Austin88, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

You get so many choices. :eek: You can either be a man or a woman. If you’re a guy with female body characteristics like wide hips, small wrists, booty etc. you won’t fit in. You’ll get called names and shunned. But society is supposed to be so progressive. Try walking down the street in high heels and a dress as a guy. We’re all still primates in our DNA. Anyone that doesn’t conform is considered a danger to the rest of the group. Just ranting. I don’t expect any intelligent responses other than transphobic comments.

2. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

In Scotland the men wear skirts and nobody seems to care.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  3. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

*kilts

4. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

I’ll pass.

Shit looks uncomfy and I’m always comfy :cool:

5. It’s called organized religion. Nothing will ever change as long as organized religion preys on our psychological weaknesses. This is why I don’t bother voting or participating in politics.

You know what? I have a better idea. Instead of me ranting and venting about messed up society is, I go outside, appreciate the beauty of life.

It’s hard to be unhappy when you have a woman’s caring love.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2021
  6. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

This tends to be the case in virtually every axis of human categorization.

The more "progressive" forums would accuse you of transphobia and misogyny since you misspelled "Wymyn" in your second sentence, a clear sign of internalized cis-male supremacy.

Xfiles78, gordie and ByTheRiver777 like this.
  7. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

You inadvertently admitted that transphobic comments are intelligent.

Xfiles78 and Rents77 like this.
  8. ByTheRiver777

My friend I must correct you.

The current inclusive spelling is womxn

9. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

I- I'm so sorry, I have failed to check my privilege, the Patriarchy made me do it, I swear!

*commits seppuku*

Xfiles78, brassknucks and Rents77 like this.
  10. You have a way with words... lol

I guess in that case if you get shit in life it's not a problem.

11. that meme was like a year ago bro take your dementia meds

12. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Anyone whom objects to anything "cultural" and outside their experience is insecure. That is it. The bottom line.

Ironically, whenever they object to something outside their perceived norm, that objection becomes a huge part of their life.

Anti-Hero likes this.
  13. ByTheRiver777

WORKERS 343 & 457

YOU ARE HEREBY REQUIRED TO TAKE YOUR BASELINE TEST

14. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

I laughed so hard :D

Tbh, I was all about the "laughs in 50% suicide rate" memes and jokes in the past, but then I found Blair White and...she's kinda taking my side on a lot of trans topics, while also being educational for others that are or want to become trans. If more trans people were like Blair we wouldn't have the sorry statistic for the suicide rate. A lot of people need to consider the change way more seriously than they currently do.

15. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

The mentally ill or maybe just slightly unstable are now pushed by the wokeists into irreversible mutilation. It's terrifying that soyciety puts up barely any resistance to it. People would rather let "doctors" cut the balls off of a scared young boy than be called bigots for standing up to that insanity.

Nothing against someone who's simply weird/crazy enough to want to look like the other gender - let those do what they want. But using transitions as a treatment for vulnerable people with psychological issues like suicidal thoughts is utter madness.

16. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

I agree wholeheartedly and actually Blair has a few videos on the subject - she's done one on why she hasn't chopped hers off and how big of a change that is and also she's done some on people that regret transitioning. She's actually on our side, as I stated.

brassknucks likes this.
  17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I heard Blair White in this thread. Thread has potential

vikingsarehere and Rents77 like this.
  18. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Oy vey. Lol

19. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Then there’s those Autists that don’t mind a Benis as long as it’s “feminine”

vikingsarehere likes this.