1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

2. Day 8.
    Don't remember having any strong desires, but did stomp a few thoughts right when they started to take shape in my head. Nip the bud.

3. Velox X

Velox X Fapstronaut

checking in Day 3 :)

4. Silentwraith565

Silentwraith565 Fapstronaut

5. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

6. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Today i was checking girls but suddenly
    U know naked girls comed out but i did control my self know i am on track back i want to become free and alive i can do it and i will do it

Strange_ likes this.
  7. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I've PMO'ed today, but I'm not giving up. I'm doing everything I can to get back on the right track, but I would like some help.

It started in the beginning of May; I caught a cold (that was obnoxiously persistent), then I was out of my routine (that made April a great month) for over 2 weeks. Then persisting towards the end of May, I was over the old, but still out of my routine. I no longer felt accomplished or productive.
    When the cold started already, I felt scared to lose how much more accomplished I felt throughout April for sticking to a routine, and working towards goals.
    Because I didn't feel accomplished throughout May, it lead into stress, and depression, which I ultimately relapsed today. I know what to do to get back on track, but I would really like some help. I know if I stick to a routine, and keep myself productive, I feel accomplished and fulfilled, and no temptations.
    I'm sure I will run into more obstacles in the future, and I need some help in knowing how to deal/manage them, or work around them altogether.

ChangedCheetah and Viador like this.
  8. You have done it once, you can do it again. You are not responsible for the external factors of catching cold, thus feeling unproductive. Relapsing as a cope up mechanism , was however partially your choice, but only partially. So there isn't, as there shouldn't ever, anything to beat yourself over.
    Like you said, you know what to do. And yeah! Thank you for giving me the idea of sticking to a routine, because without that relapsing could be a ticking bomb. You have got it brother. Keep checking in here everyday.

Dragar likes this.
  9. Wow. I like the way you are checking your urges. Seeing some naked women and not relapsing, needs some real guts and balls. Keep going brother!

10. Yesterday was Day 9.
    All good apparently.

Strange_ likes this.
  11. Velox X

Velox X Fapstronaut

12. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

Day 0. I have jacked off without P. Feeling of guilt has increased exponentially, But hopefully will try to avoid the urges this time.

Dragar likes this.
  13. Silentwraith565

Silentwraith565 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 5 not planning on losing not even once

ChangedCheetah and Dragar like this.
  14. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

15. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Day 9 going strong

ChangedCheetah likes this.
  16. Velox X

Velox X Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 4 :) Les go :) total 7 days though

ChangedCheetah likes this.
  17. Velox X

Velox X Fapstronaut

Cannot wait for us to earn our badges and recognition, i still do not know how we earn them or get them???
    Do we create or place the badges ourselves or what do we do?

18. If you find an answer to that, do share. What we can obviously still do is proclaim the badges for ourselves. So by that logic, I am already eligible for spartan army for a few days now.

19. Yesterday was Day 10, and Today is Day 11.
    Going fine on the no pmo front till now, but except for this the routine is pretty messed up. Binge watching series and stuff. This is what leads to relapsing in the first place though. Shall cut down on the this starting right now. Pray

20. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 2 Today
    Day 1 went strong, and I did stick to my routine today but have been feeling fatigued this evening