1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you a cat or a dog person?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I love all animals and think both are cute and I love both, but in terms of pet-ness, I prefer dogs because cats can be really moody and can just decide to fuck your shit up out of nowhere.

ICE :D, Wilde°, Somnambul and 6 others like this.
  2. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

Really cute kitten, i love kittens because they are so cute and lazy and their fur is so soft......

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

He only comes when he is very hungry or I forgot to feed him. The patients love him but he is mine only o_O

4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

I'll be damned, I've been going to the wrong hospitals. Will only visit doctors with cute pets from now on.

5. Stahl

Stahl Fapstronaut

Cats. I ain't got the time or interest to properly care for a dog

My family used to have several cats growing up. Living alone I don't have a pet. I recon it might be something I'd like to have when I've got a wife and some kids

6. I don't own any of them but I feed Random street dogs and cats every month.

7. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Dogs all the way. You can actually walk them outside and they care more about the owner. I never liked cats since they seemed boring, but I don't hate them.

[​IMG]

helloguyz, RavenGT, Hadrian3 and 12 others like this.
  8. Both as I have both, but I'm currently feeling cats a bit more. I prefer pets that are a bit more self-sufficient and cats usually are just that. She tells me when she needs food/water, she calls/comes over when she wants attention, and that's about it. She usually entertains herself by finding a window, sleeping a lot, or catching an annoying fly, cricket, or even scorpions. And we cuddle nearly every night and morning. :p

9. Xfiles78

Xfiles78 New Fapstronaut

Cats - easier to deal with and if you put in the effort to bond with them they can be really loving and loyal. If you treat them like furniture they will treat you the same however.

Gina3111, Taylor25, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
  10. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

I like most animals I have 1 dog and 3 cats. Dogs will give you constant unconditional love. Cats are more like chill friends because you don’t really own them. I don’t think I can really chose between them

Gina3111, Taylor25, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
  11. Badyback

Badyback New Fapstronaut

I like cats better, I even made a little friend.

Gina3111, Taylor25, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  12. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I want a cat that are as loyal as a dog but still as independent as a cat . . .
    But that's like finding a loyal and independent woman ----> impossible.

becomingreat and modern milarepa like this.
  13. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Looks exactly like my cat. But mine doesn't give a damn about me. Actually he moved out years ago without telling me.
    But he still comes home for food. In other words ----> It's more fulfilling than being married.

modern milarepa likes this.
  14. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

and what is the deal of dogs always chasing cats? why they do not like each other?

Toni7 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  15. skyrimfanpaul

skyrimfanpaul Fapstronaut

this is what my aunts cat looked like with he was alive, he used to be quite a tyrant, my aunt lived in germany. she named him Kitler.

I love animals, cats and dogs.

Attached Files:

16. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is probably a size thing.

But they would be bricking themselves if they were being chased by a big cat from Asia, Africa or South America! :p

Taylor25 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  17. I don't hate dogs at all, but I would never own one, I know I wouldn't take good care of them. I am 100%, to the core, thoroughly, a die hard cat person. Here's Muse, our family cat, that we got from a shelter back in 2011 :) She's over 14yo now, respect the elderly haha! Also, her ears were like this when we got her. She got a disease when she lived in the street but she's super fine now and trust and believe she's ultra loved!

IMG_1484.JPG

Actually, here's the best girl in the universe and the only dog I would give my life for, my grandparents dog, she's called Java:
    IMG_2254.JPG

Hadrian3, Anti-Hero, Taylor25 and 6 others like this.