1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New bird flu case in China

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by gordie, Jun 4, 2021.

1. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

2. do these sources even have real content?

3. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

can you elaborate

4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

The geniuses response: SHUT DOWN CHURCH! Blm protests are still fine.

5. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Also: soy and estrogen are the only cures we have for this right now.

6. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Probably won’t amount to anything.

Last summer they dropped a new exclusive 50% off summer sale virus and it never put a dent anywhere. I forgot what the name was.

GhostRider@11, CarP and gordie like this.
  7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Anti-Hero likes this.
  8. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

“Believe in science, unless it is against our political agenda.”

smh_fam likes this.
  9. The global community should quarantine China.

10. well I kind of don't really believe anything on the internet on sites. its just me, but I don't seem to find the content really real. but that is maybe just me...

11. ByTheRiver777

Based

12. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

BASED ON WHAT

13. ByTheRiver777

This is the base

14. "Based"? Are you fucking kidding me? I spent a decent portion of my life writing all of that and your response to me is "Based"? Are you so mentally handicapped that the only word you can comprehend is "Based" - or are you just some fucking asshole who thinks that with such a short response, he can make a statement about how meaningless what was written was? Well, I'll have you know that what I wrote was NOT meaningless, in fact, I even had my written work proof-read by several professors of literature. Don't believe me? I doubt you would, and your response to this will probably be "Based" once again. Do I give a fuck? No, does it look like I give even the slightest fuck about five fucking letters? I bet you took the time to type those five letters too, I bet you sat there and chuckled to yourself for 20 hearty seconds before pressing "send". You're so fucking pathetic. I'm honestly considering directing you to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. You, however, will go out of your way to make a fool out of someone by responding to a well-thought-out, intelligent, or humorous statement that probably took longer to write than you can last in bed with a chimpanzee. What do I have to say to you? Absolutely nothing. I couldn't be bothered to respond to such a worthless attempt at a response. Do you want "Based" on your gravestone?

15. ByTheRiver777

Tldr

CarP likes this.
  16. is it as contagious as covid-19? that's the important thing here