1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have experienced magnetism and female attraction during your NoFap streaks?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Aléxandros, Jun 7, 2021.

Have you experiences some forms of social magnetism and female attraction?

1. yeah, I think it's caused by NoFap and semen retention

2. yeah, but it's not caused by NoFap and semen retention

3. no, that's bullshit and placebo

4. not yet, since I only did short streaks

5. yeah, I think there's something hidden in us we need to discover

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Since I started my adventure late in 2019, I always had the chance to read to some guys' experiences about female attraction and magnetism.

During my long streaks, I had the luck to experience it too.

This summer, like I was on 300 days or so, the girl I finally kissed was chasing me, like I had nothing to do then just let her come. Like she was unnaturally attracted to me.

In everyday life, I noticed also the exact opposite:
    I fail, I lose my streak, my semen, my sexual energy, and people just stop liking me that much.
    It's like I lose all my charisma and the attraction I used to provide.

It slowly comes back when I retain again.

My friends and people, I meet like me better when I am on long streaks and retain a lot.

Talking about girls, in everyday life I notice glances of attraction from many girls. Maybe I always had them, and the mental clarity NoFap gives you finally made me notice all those glances.

But I firmly think there's something more than a placebo, something hidden in our semen and in our sexual energy we decide to store and not waste.

So, I'll let you talk.
    Feel free to share some of your experiences or even to convince me this is bullshit and placebo, everything is welcome!

2. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

Women are finely attuned to the mental and physical health of a potential mate. Compulsive addicts are not mentally or physically healthy, and therefor, less attractive. More so, a newly masturbated male is emptied out and would have trouble impregnate a woman. Makes sense that females prefer men who can keep it in their pants. Nothing magical here, just common evolutionary sense.

3. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Yeah, I am on the side of the evolutionary theories.
    I think there's still a prehistoric instinct in both men and women: prehistoric humans were used to thinking and act through their senses, smell included.
    We as humans beings release a lot of hormones and scents that we unconsciously sense.
    We don't have the receptors to know there's something in the air, but our mind still acts based on those scents.

So a man on NoFap, healthy and active, releases scents and smells differently from an addict.
    Testosterone can be felt by women, they just don't know.

So yeah, a woman who smells some stable hormones just gets attractive without knowing it.

So, instead of saying: find a woman who likes you, let's say: find a woman who likes your smell, strange as it may seem.

Hello Friend likes this.
  4. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Lets say it took you X amount of days to feel female attraction for the first time during your reboot. After each relapse it takes around that amount to feel that charisma again or it does come back faster during the next tries?

Aléxandros likes this.
  5. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

it depends if I stick to bad habits and relapses after the first time.
    You could lose all in a glance.

6. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

But yeah, I got my benefits back pretty fast.

becomingreat likes this.
  7. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

I don't really believe in it but at the same time don't dismiss the idea entirely, I mean there must be something to it given how many have reported similar experiences. I think to accurately judge it though you need to be in a situation where you're constantly surrounded by and regularly interacting with girls like in school/college or maybe work.

Aléxandros likes this.
  8. DarkHunter

DarkHunter Fapstronaut

I’m on my 76th day. And I feel this attraction from the women but for me it is not “magic” or something. For the past 2 and half months I became confident, I have my mission and target, I got a new good position with attractive salary and opportunities, I”m full of energy. I love myself and people noticed that.

That's the secret

9. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

you have a different vibe... its subconscious

10. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Thanks for all your responses, it's great to understand it's not only a placebo but many men experiencing it.

Waiting for more experiences from others!

James Sanchez likes this.
  11. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

There is a similiar threat in the SR section/forum.

I am doing (or trying) to do SR since two years and have the same experience. Especially at work.

After 6-8 days it allways starts. Co-worker starts to be nice to me and shows respects. Interesting is the behaviour of my female Co-worker. Normally they ignore me and some also refuse to greeting back. But on a streak they change completely. They start to smile on me, try to start conversation with me or touching me. After relapse they ignore me again.
    This sounds BS but this is something i am experiencing and there is no science prove for this.

Unfortunately i never reached 30 days or beyond. My wish is once in a lifetime to get 365 days SR and see the results.

But this is not allways a good feeling. Because sometimes you attract women, which you don't want to attract or which you don't find attractive.

I really hate to be rejected, but i hate more to reject a women. I feel the disappointment of this women, and it makes me sad. This also damage the working atmosphere.

This sounds a little bit bizarre, but guys who has also this experience: Be careful with your "power".

12. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yea its real , atleast I experienced the opposite side, I wanted to test the whole thing so on March - April I went full physco mode , I relapsed 30 times in total , Holy shit my life went upside down, I had no energy and no will to do anything, I didn't bother studying for tests even though I failed , I couldn't swear I couldnt concertae for more than 10mins , I felt body aches and pain randomly, I even considered to start eating meat ,slept like 10 hours a day, it felt like hell . I think its because the change was too drastic , Feb I relpased only twice btw, and in May I fapped only once. So I got my energy back and my life seems wayyy better.You cant even think properly once you get into that cycle. I always thought SR was bullshit until I experinced this madness.
    And when I mean relapse I mean MO too, I MO'd almost eqally as PMO ,even that drains your energy. To whoever thinks SR is bullshit I challenge you to go 90 days before jumping into conclusions.
    I havent experinced magnetism or anything since I never went past 40 days, I went 30 days once and felt rage . But that was when I thought SR was bullshit, now nothing is gonaa to stop me from really long streaks.

13. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Placebo.. but retention give you a lot of time and energy to do stuff to be a more attractive confident man.
    If you waste all that energy and time you are not going to be more attractive.

MementoMori22 and Aléxandros like this.
  14. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Wow

Infidel.48 and Aléxandros like this.
  15. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I am like in between so far.
    I believe in the power of semen, something spiritual about it, but I also believe NoFap changes your attitude, your confidence, your appearance and makes you more likeable by girls.

So far so good, let's just keep abstaining.
    For ourselves first and then for future healthy sex life.

16. I dont put too much effort into thinking why it is as it is but Nofap works. Nofap makes you more outgoing, you notice women's subtle flirting signs that maybe you overlooked earlier. You act on them. You get more creative with your flirting game, other women notices that you are good at flirting and so on.

Maybe the most important part is that you gain self confidence, you are able to lock eyes for longer and that creates instant attraction. And you are actually attracted to women. You dont have to force anything. Women can sense that genuine attraction and responds to it.

Can probably say a lot more but Nofap works and I honestly dont know exactly why but I dont care.

17. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Actually it is the opposite: this is the most natural and pure attraction!

NF SINCE BIRTH and Aléxandros like this.
  18. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

you just said the truth, thanks!

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  19. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Yeah, I truly agree.

lgustavoms and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  20. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Has anyone got some serious events to tell us?
    Like some sort of attraction that was unpredictable and with no explanations unless with NoFap.

Just for fun

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.