1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how long does it take to heal from nofap if i masturbated since a teen?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCarver, Jun 3, 2021.

1. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

You may want to try Yan Xins qi emitting lectures on youtube.

2. Why do you want to be healed?
    What is your goal?
    For many here in the forum only the number of the days is important. And so they think they have achieved something bigger. But what's that bigger for you?

ShowProof likes this.
  3. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

social confidence with women 100 percent and i want to get rid of these weird symptoms that i been having for years like testicle pain, anal pain, and burning urination pain.

4. if that is your goal then no problem for you, you are young. you can do it. take MSM powder every day and your health will be better

5. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

MSM powder?

by the way, i was wondering if i should reset cause i edged alot yesterday and i heard that its really bad for you cause of all the dopamine it releases? i thought my sex drive would be diminished with these antidepressants im on but looks as of though it wore off.

6. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

what in the world is that

7. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

qi emitting lectures to help recover qi faster

8. SeekingEnergy

SeekingEnergy Fapstronaut

is there a tl;dr?

9. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

This is a qi transmission session in a stadium by Dr Yan Xin, one of the greatest Qigong Masters of modern times. Qi refers to the living force or bio-photonic energy in human beings. Similar to the veins and nerves in the body, when a human beings energy channels are open, the system is healthy and free of disease. This is the basis of acupuncture. Master Yan Xin's qi is so powerful that he is able to transmit it to thousands of people. When qi flows though your body through your own development of qi or via someone who transits it to you, the qi opens up the channels and frees you from mental, emotional and physical blockages. The automatic movements filmed in this video are driven by the powerful flow of qi, healing people of different forms of ailments. Dr Yan Xin is one of the most studied and documented Qigong practitioners by the scientific community.

You can still get some benefits from the lecture without understanding the meaning of the words. This is a chi emitting lecture and the chi energy is carried by the voice of the master. Just close your eyes, as you sit or stand and listen to the voice. Perhaps, it will do something for you.

SeekingEnergy likes this.
  10. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

11. SeekingEnergy

SeekingEnergy Fapstronaut

thanks for explaining. I'm going to give it a go.