1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you get banned?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Thanks, doc

Hopefully he'll take my insurance.

2. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I suggest tear retention, it's a blessing.
    Unless you want to be a little nice guy.

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  3. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Oh brother, it’s not a matter of “if” but “when.” And I can tell you: soon.

4. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Oh shit new Q drop

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Im still here

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

But this has been a massacre many bans in a row. It's like the ban executioner was summoned to specifically destroy the white boy summer.

gordie and PanteriMauzer like this.
  7. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Nooo! You can’t speak positively about white boys on the Day of Two-Spirit Inclusivity!! That’s racist!

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Another thread locked by power-tripping moderators even though nobody in the thread said anything untoward. Seriously, what has anyone said in that thread that breaks any rules?

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...ng-popular-thread-on-ssa.311106/#post-3032869

If you can't see what's going on here, there is no saving you at this point. The mods lock any thread they dont like with impunity, punish users who arent doing anything with impunity, and do it under the guise of "stopping drama." The OP of that thread is being invited to talk to a moderator about it, except, oh wait, the mods ignore you when you try to talk to them about their decisions a majority of the time. "Drama" is just hall-monitor code for "something I dont like" at this point.

When I joined this site it used to be so much better, seriously. You could talk about controversial topics and have serious, meaningful discussions about those topics without fear that you will be moderated for some reason pulled out of someone's arse. Now almost everything is either just shitposting or is so sanitised that it serves no purpose to anyone. I'm getting sick and tired of it. No wonder all the decent users are leaving in droves.

9. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Thats te reason i go less and less to this site

10. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

How much longer until this thread gets deleted/moved/locked? I’m putting my money on today.

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I don't blame you mate. It's gotten even worse from when you joined, and that wasn't even that long ago. Unless I'm missing something, NOBODY on that thread said anything that breaks the rules. Maybe the thread itself should have been moved, but the content of the thread itself was not offensive to anyone. OP saying something in a different thread doesnt count either. How else are we expected to perceive these sorts of threads being locked as anything other than mods getting annoyed they are being called out? I must say, not every mod is like this I'm sure, but dammit man it's annoying as shit. It's literally happening every day now. I wonder why the fuck I even bother commenting when nearly every thread I comment on is locked for bullshit reasons.

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I wouldn't be surprised. You could make a thread entitled "Pick a colour, red or blue" and it would get locked eventually.

13. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I got banned from starting convos permanently :/

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Wow, I've never heard of that happening! Why did it happen?

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  15. modern milarepa

So they put you in the shadows. Get it? Bad joke i know

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  16. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    They say that I promote and advertise my username here, all I did was copy paste my username Shadow™輝ツ to my friends who couldn’t type it so I wrote it so that they could tag me and moderators pm me by saying it’s promoting myself hahah

modern milarepa likes this.
  17. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeah that was lame but I laughed anyways :p

modern milarepa likes this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

siskofacepalm.gif

Jesus wept. This is the exact kind of shit I'm talking about.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  19. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  20. modern milarepa

Maybe this could be fixed if the assistant moderator or the moderator itself does not have the power to suspend or ban someone or block a thread only give warnings and only a commitee or someone more in command and with more knowledge in NoFap can really make the final choice of killing a thread or someone.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.