1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite villain?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 15, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Mine is Maul. I like his single-minded focus and austere life he had. Also he was very strong. A shame he was on the dark side.

Who is your favorite villain?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Vorlon and Revanthegrey like this.
  2. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I really like “The Judge”— a villain in the Cormac McCarthy novel Blood Meridian. I also really like the book Satantango which has two Soviet agents that convince a village of peasants to build a utopia.

Revanthegrey and modern milarepa like this.
  3. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I've always liked Twoface from the Batman comics. He's the one villain that is both a villain and good guy at the same time, it just depends on a flip of a coin to see which he'll be

4. for me it's Vriska Serket from Homestuck, I love morally grey characters so it was an easy pick, also the story makes her very likeable while still showing that she's not a morally good character

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

The predator
    I love their code of honor.

Vorlon and modern milarepa like this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

7. Is not a real Villain but Madara Uchiha.

modern milarepa and Garou99 like this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

"Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent" is one of my favourite quotes from anything ever.

modern milarepa and gordie like this.
  10. Oh yeah, you got that one right, Chief.
    Would Dukat eradicate an entire population?
    [​IMG]

Mixolydian and modern milarepa like this.
  11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

His only crime was that he cared too much about those wrinkly nosed hippies. Glory to Cardassia.

modern milarepa and Vorlon like this.
  12. Dukat was always one of my favorite DS9 characters. I liked the interactions he had with Weyoun.
    [​IMG]

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

DS9 is my favourite show. I'm currently on a rewatch and have just passed the two-parter where Cardassia joins the Dominion. I really love how it takes what I like about Trek and mixes it with other sci-fi elements that the other shows dont use as often.

14. Took the words right out of my mouth. Love that character as a villain and I love that show myself.

Not to derail the thread, but I gotta ask: How do you feel about Star Trek: Voyager? Personally, I think it's a good show, entertainment wise, but from a writing perspective, it's a travesty. So fustrating all the missed opportunities and mistakes the writers made within the show.

15. And in no particular order, these are my favorite DS9 episodes:
    • "Defiant" - Tom Riker steals the Defiant.
    • "Improbable Cause"/"The Die is Cast" - The Tal Shiar and the Obsidian Order team up to attack the Founders.
    • "Trials and Tribble-ations" - The Defiant goes back in time to Kirk's day.
    • "Honor Among Thieves" - The Chief goes undercover to infiltrate the Orion Syndicate.

But, if I had one episode to call my favorite it would be:
    • "In the Pale Moonlight" - Sisko enlists the help of Garak to bring the Romulans into the war.
    [​IMG]

16. Does Catra from She-Ra counts? Friends to ennemies to lovers tropes are by far my favourites

17. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

Thanos is the best villain i have ever seen.... He is the most powerful that's why he defeated the avengers at first attempt...
    [​IMG]

modern milarepa and Vorlon like this.
  18. I thought Voyager was awesome! And I love the Borg, so there you go. But you're right...a lot of missed opportunities.

[​IMG]

Speaking of villains:

[​IMG]

Mixolydian and modern milarepa like this.
  19. AsangDam

AsangDam Fapstronaut

Deathsroke. He’s a mercenary, but he’s a father too.