1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BerhentiLontong

BerhentiLontong Fapstronaut

Day 0, again...
    Thank you for sharing! Now im pumped again to start all over.. i've been failing to reach my previous best streak which is 30 days after i relapsed then.. it has been a frustrating 4/7/8 days streak and i'll relapse... but i haven't tried to remind myself on a daily basis like you.. so maybe I'll start doing that too.. lets be great, men don't fap!

2. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 3

Nice man! Congratulations! I have also noticed that 90 days is just a milestone. I did it once last year and then almost twice. But eversince I have been having longer and shorter streaks. I guess I haven't beat this for good, which is the reason why I have not left the forum. Yes. the goal is to never return to PMO, but I believe that constantly trying helps too! Every time it gets a little easier even if you make a mistake sometimes. Good luck to all of you on your journey and know it is worth it!

3. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Nice!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you as your journey continues. Are you going to start a journal?

Toni7, bromor, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  4. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

5. Deepwater

Deepwater Fapstronaut

6. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Day 0.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Toni7, Zori, bromor and 3 others like this.
  7. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Thanks! Actually today I was thinking and I came to the conclusion that I will take a break from the internet and also this forum, to focus more on my life. I also feel the need to reduce technology around me to the bare minimum. There are also certain things that I want to do, and also things I need to do, and now is the time for it. I have more energy now and it's time to fly away from the nest.

Maybe I'll come back sometime in the future. Take Care and Good Luck to Everyone!

Toni7, Zori, bromor and 3 others like this.
  8. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

9. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

That's a shame you always come up with interesting informative insights. I'm probably at where you where 4-6 weeks ago. I know there will be a time when have to make serious changes such as you are making but I'm not quite ready yet, but I will be. Good luck in your future endeavours

SLEAX, Toni7, Zori and 3 others like this.
  10. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

11. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 75. I can't get over quickly time has passed since I took on the NoFap challenge. The longest run I went previously without faping is three weeks and everyday seemed like a month than. Maybe because I had a decent sex drive which now seems almost none existent. To be fair get the odd moments when it seems sex drive is there but too few and far between though more than before I took on the challenge.

SLEAX, Vendidad, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  12. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 4

Lets gooo :))))

13. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Tomorrow night at 10pm I will reach 90 days no PMO. Have already set myself the next goal of reaching 150 days.

Any suggestions of rewards you guys have for reaching 90 days which are obviously not masturbate related...?

SLEAX, Vendidad, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  14. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Wishing you the best! Thanks for sharing this part of your journey.

SLEAX, Vendidad, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  15. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

16. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

rewards not masturbate related? Now I'm really stumped!!!!!!! Favourite meal perhaps favourite film or maybe if you are a drinking man have a few to celebrate. Beer always taste good when you are celebrating something

SLEAX, Vendidad, Toni7 and 2 others like this.