1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's your favorite NFL/NBA team ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JaMorant01, May 9, 2020.

1. JaMorant01

JaMorant01 Fapstronaut

Let's see who you're supporting
    Mine are the Dallas Cowboys and the Boston Celtics

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  2. I don't watch sports. But my dad always liked the Dallas Cowboys, so I root for them too. I don't think I've watched a full basketball game in my entire life, unless it was against my will.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Panthers/Hornets. We suck.

JaMorant01 likes this.
  4. I was a Dallas Cowboys fan growing up but I stopped watching football tbh. I haven’t had cable in years and I don’t even know where to watch online. Even when it comes to the super bowl.. I legit remember one time taking 40 minutes to find a working link and it was a game in black and white o_O

when it comes to the NBA.. I’m a raptors fan, repping my city Toronto! (We are the championsssss) but I’ve always been a huge Ray Allen fan since he was on the sonics.

JaMorant01 likes this.
  5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but the nba and NFL are completely rigged, scripted fake games. Much like the WWE.

6. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

Boston Celtics. Never watch a single American Football match (for me football is what you call Soccer)

jk243 likes this.
  7. dallas maverics broooooooooooooooooo

8. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

Something I have always found quite strange is how the US play and love a lot of sports that the rest of the world don't really play and are not really into.

But then the most popular sport in most other counties in the world is football (soccer). But for some reason soccer doesn't seem to be that big in the states. It says on google it is the fourth most popular sport in the US. Where as most other countries in the world it is easily the most popular sport.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  9. Afro - americans ain't very good with their feet .
    If you watch Ligue 1 France , you know that black people are not as good as white technically , skill wise .

Black people are the backbone of American sports .

How much World cup winners from Africa ? Exactly .

Disclaimer :If there is any racism claim ,
    I love black , white , asian , pink red whatever . PS - women preferred .

10. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

I stopped watching sports when it became political last summer. If I wanted to be lectured about social issues I would turn on the news since they’re all activists. Other than that, I’m glad their ratings are declining. I’ll use the time to work on myself and my hobbies.

Mr. 94 feet likes this.
  11. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

Loooooooool that's a total lie. Black players in France are better than the white people. look at france's world cup winning squad and look at how many black people were in their squad. it's like 75% of them. are you sure you watch the sport regularly?

takeaction21 likes this.
  12. They use them for their strength , endurance . Not skill .

Maybe only black footballer who is really skillful is Raheem Sterling .

South Americans , Europeans they all ball . Africans are for physical purposes mostly .

13. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

that's a stereotype. a huge one

14. As you say .
    Never seen a black playmaker .

15. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

pogba, pele, okocha, eusebio, sancho. Just of the top of my head.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  16. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

basically half of france's team is formed of men of african descent; you might want to think before spewing stereotypes.

freedomispossible likes this.
  17. Nowadays nobody reads and understand unfortunately .

I said " skill wise " south American and European are superior . Ain't no black playmaker . In the NBA there are a lot of black playmakers not in football though .

Maybe if I say it 3rd time my point will be made . Black people are selected in top teams like France because of their strength , endurance , durability .

Always the playmaker is white or non black - Luka modric , Kevin de Bruyne etc , etc .

In America football cannot be as popular cause athletes are predominantly african origin and they are better in american football, basketball etc .

Football originated in the white community of england . Very racist community . Just nowadays we see people like Edourd mendy playing GK at the highest level from african origin .

Watch how Italy play . Techniques , elegance . Watch how France play , except Pavard and Giroud brute strength .

To be more specific, my fav . player is Kante , that doesn't make him more skilled that Lucatelli as a footballer .

PS I love all people . Just pointing the difference people here were wondering about . People watch the game for entertainment and they love the tricks , skills , people ain't like me loving defense and hard work . That's why football is popular in Latino and white communities. That's why more physical sports are preferred in black communities .

Sheesh .. I am out of this topic .

18. Pele , eusebio are south Americans , even black they got different mentallity .

Pogba is used for his ability to cover the ground , for his discipline and tackle , strength . Skill shit with him is swag , see his hairs and how he carries himself . His passes are way too often bad compared to the likes of Modric type players .

19. @takeaction21 do they use Mbappe for his explosiveness and pace or his skill ? Same with Lukaku . Isn't Modric or Carasco or Perisic or Jorginio not used for they skill ? These people way inferior physically .

Eriksen is another playmaker example .

Best of health to you .

20. Only pogba is similar to playmaker in this group of attacking midfilders and strikers . Pogba is a box to box midfielder ( due to his physicals ! )