1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by UncleBarnacle, Jun 17, 2021.

1. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

I may have gone over this in my "coming up on 90 days" post, but wanted to share some things:

*Glad I found this place, and I thank the owners/moderators. Couldn't have done it without you. Tried for years. Couldn't get even a couple of days together, maybe three. Now, 100, my God, wow. I feel like a man again. Masturbation is for teens. I'm talking about 2-3 times a day, every day, compulsively.

*I was taking small doses of (This sexual medication) as I was afraid I couldn't get an erection, should I meet someone I wanted to take to bed. I've stopped the medication. Why torture yourself?

*It's much easier to disregard all websites, sexy email messages from webmodels, letting subscriptions lapse and no renewal, and just turn my back on the whole net as far as fapping goes.

Instead of teasing myself here and there, knowing that, yes, the women I admire are adorable and smart and kind and funny - and that's their job, not only to produce content but to act a certain way to get customers like me. But it's an empty activity, and leads to loneliness, not sexual satisfaction.

Gents, I'd like a partner. Have taken out a few women and bought us some dinners, but no winners. I've flirted.

I mean, yesterday, I was ready to jump on a plane and fly to another city just to meet up again and have sex with this off-the-charts, yummy young lady who is not a webmodel, and who thinks I am the cat's pajamas. We met on a fetish website four years ago, had dinner and maintained contact. She is young, smart, has a beautiful shape, and a blazing redhead. But she is 800 miles away, and not suitable longterm, trust me.

I may still do it...man, would love to take a bath with a woman, take her to dinner, hold hands in the car, and take us to bed.

But in the meantime, this. NoFap. Few people where I live, need to go to a city. Need to go to clubs and get back onstage and deliver tunes, which attract women who love men with guitars.

It's 104 degrees and I have no air conditioning...I don't want one. I use fans, closing the curtains, and feeling connected to my grandparents who grew up, along with the billions of others on Planet Earth, without AC. Or television, which I don't have either, because it's a waste of time. I went to the library last night and got three books.

My point is I'm gonna be tough about certain things, like the heat.

And so my hundred days are here...glad I didn't lose it.

Thanks for listening...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  2. Samoctober

Samoctober Fapstronaut

Thank you for your story. Will you tell benefits of your streak please?

3. bjorkstadski222

bjorkstadski222 Fapstronaut

Great job.
    Glad you passed 100 days. the fight is real

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  4. UncleBarnacle

YES! You find that out when you stop 1,2,3 days, a month, two months, three. It's no joke and I know better than to fall off the wagon and have to start all over again.

I may never be "perfect" at life, but I will give it 100% until they lay me in the cold, cold ground. (Actually it'll probably be the hot, hot oven!)

5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Man, its a great Success Story! Glad you don't have a TV in your home. Its such a time waster. I hope you read the books you love and entertain yourself. More importantly, I hope you find a partner, man!

bjorkstadski222 and BoraxKarloff like this.
  6. UncleBarnacle

Wanted to add-

Yesterday afternoon, on the bed, I was just feeling delicious and realized I met all the criteria for a healthy orgasm -

"Not looking at photos or videos on the web."
    "Not supposed to be doing something else, like working, getting ready to leave the house, or other responsibilities"

So I went ahead and did the deed, taking my time, being totally conscious, in touch with this delicious sexual energy, and came to a lovely climax, like WOW. Unlike those I had when I was fapping daily, during which time I frequently didn't even have an erection and would have the thought "I'm not even horny - why am I doing this???"

Was out of breath, the heart pounding, and there was a further delicious feeling of energy in my whole solar plexus. GREAT orgasm.

First thought, though: "Uh oh - do I have to go to NoFap and reset my meter?"

Answer: "No, but do yourself a favor and go to the boards and tell people what you did, so there isn't any secrecy or shame involved."

What we don't want is me jerking off every day, 2-3 times a day, and being unable to perform IRL, and feeling ashamed.

I got my 100 days, so let's go from here, I say.

"Just be careful. Guys fall off the wagon over stuff like this."

*SEND*

Lucid111 and bjorkstadski222 like this.
  7. bjorkstadski222

bjorkstadski222 Fapstronaut

Nothing wrong with doing that.
    You know your own body the best.
    Happy Sunday and god bless !

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  8. Prince Macintosh

Prince Macintosh Fapstronaut

Healthy masturbation is such a tricky one, then admitting it without the guilt that comes with an "admission" is a nice thing. Good on you for knowing yourself and keep up the recovery efforts!

BoraxKarloff and bjorkstadski222 like this.
  9. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

What books did you get

10. UncleBarnacle

Oh, man, they come and go fast. A short list:

"The best of Ogden Nash" (poet)
    "Stan and Ollie - The Roots of Comedy" by Simon Louvish (god awful)
    "Critics, Monsters, Fantatics and Other Literary Essays" Cynthia Ozick