1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fly310562, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Fly310562

Fly310562 Fapstronaut

Today is the second time I’ve hit a 90 day streak. Just like in the beginning of this current streak, sexual thoughts and fantasies aren’t lingering in my head. However, I have noticed that when I don’t let the fantasies take over, I have more dreams of me having sex (no wet dreams). I don’t know why this happens. Recently the urges to PMO have been getting stronger but I’m more disciplined this time around so I fight it off and know that eventually they will weaken. The very rare times I do fantasize more than usual, my erections will sometimes be slightly stronger which is a good sight to see since I’ve had weak erections for about 14 years. Hopefully my confidence and courage grow as my streak grows. Enough to talk to girls and get rid of my social anxiety.

2. Ahmed_199

Ahmed_199 Fapstronaut

Congratulations

bjorkstadski222 likes this.
  3. Samoctober

Samoctober Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work. What benefits you experienced till now due to streak?

bjorkstadski222 likes this.
  4. Samoctober

Samoctober Fapstronaut

Do you have pied and is it gone?

5. Fly310562

Fly310562 Fapstronaut

Benefits:
    I’m much happier with myself
    Clarity and peace of mind
    Much more hopeful and optimistic than ever before

Still have pied. I’m pretty sure though that if I start talking to girls and become more confident my pied will go away

Hero25 and bjorkstadski222 like this.
  6. bjorkstadski222

bjorkstadski222 Fapstronaut

Good job man. Don’t worry, you’ve made it this far and have great self control. Keep at it.