1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

E3 2021

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Extremely excited about The Outer Worlds 2, I for one thoroughly enjoy the first

Taylor25 likes this.
  2. UnfairPhysics

UnfairPhysics Fapstronaut

Half-Life 3

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

UnfairPhysics likes this.
  4. Do you have any idea how many people are still waiting for Half-Life 3 since it was announced it got cancelled back in January 2017? I can't believe idiots get their hope up every fucking time. Cancellation means Half-Life 3 will never be made.

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

It doesnt mean that at all. The version of Half Life 3 they were working on was cancelled, this doesnt mean they wont ever make another Half Life game. They already made one, Half Life Alyx, and the ending of that directly sets up a sequel to Half Life 2 Episode 2.

Anti-Hero likes this.
  6. I miss Metal Gear Solid, I wish they could make a Remake -Although it won't be similar if it was under Hideo Kojima supervision.

gordie likes this.
  7. UnfairPhysics

UnfairPhysics Fapstronaut

Hl3 got confirmed at the end of HL:A.

8. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Did you play the remake on GameCube? It was based af

Mr.Tony likes this.
  9. I did on Wii Console, It was similar to MGS 2 when it comes to it's Engine, Plus it had all this Electro Music, with Solid Snake doing some crazy stunts, the vibe of the first game isn't there anymore.

I prefer to call MGS TWIN SNAKE - As the VR Shadow Moses that Raiden has gone through, Totaly different than the real events of Solid Snake's MGS1.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I think we may have discussed this before, but for me Outer Worlds was just a bargain bin New Vegas. Not a bad game by any means but after it was hyped as a Bethesda killer, a massive letdown from that.

11. I don't think we have, but I'm interested. I've never been able to play NV so TOW felt very fresh and thrilling to me. And to be fair, Bethesda has been letting me down as well. TOW is my next game to 100% I think, I'm pretty far into the story

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Ostensibly the game has similar mechanics to New Vegas but almost everything it does it does worse. The environments are less interesting and have less content, there are less areas, the game is shorter, there is less variety in enemy types, weapon types, gear and loot, and less viable combat options. Companions are less interesting, the faction system is less fleshed out, and the story isnt as good. By modern action-RPG standards the game is still enjoyable and it has some cool ideas (the flaws system is cool) but compared to days gone by it doesnt compare.

Hot take maybe, but say what you like about Fallout 4 (mainly that it's a TERRIBLE Fallout game) but it's at least a very entertaining action title with a vast amount of things to see and do, even if the story sucks and the RPG options are awful. Outer Worlds feels very piecemeal by comparison. I feel like Avowed will be the same, as that is basically just Obsidian's attempt to make Skyrim. Now that both Bethesda and Obsidian are under Xbox, they could just make another Fallout and I'd rather they did that.

13. Fallout 4 was a terrible game?:emoji_sweat_smile: Nominated for 100 plus awards, including GotY. That game was awesome. GTFO.

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I don't care about awards. Sorry that bothers you so much.

[​IMG]