1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Low day.. Really low.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Started out fine up until about half way threw work.

Management started pushing me around and I got so sick of it I left early with paid time off as a thank you for how you treated me today. Went to McDonalds around lunch, almost got hit by stupidity in the parking, along the lines pretty sure I was behind a drug addict at the light. Kept on waving his hand out the window every five seconds like he was throwing out a bud.

Got home and started to tear up. Close friend is no longer communicating with me since last Friday, Woman I've been chatting with on Facebook date is basically done talking with me. Just went down stairs to my family and my nephew wanted nothing to do with me. I feel like I don't care anymore.. I don't care about streaks or trying to keep up with them. I've tried and tried again.

I don't know when the sun will shine around the corner for me. I might do fasting this weekend until Saturday, or meditate for a long time forgetting about the world.

2. Everything even this will pass. But actually there are no words i or anybody can tell you. Life sucks, most of the time, some of the time, for some people it always had sucked, for others it has been a party.
    The only thing that doesn't suck, and it will never sucked, is your self as a being. Be aware of your existence.

3. Pain is real and it results from our actions. Can you tell yourself a different story about the same events?