1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Be a 3%

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by p1p2, Jun 19, 2021.

1. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

I'm reading:

"How to Be a 3% Man, Winning the Heart of the Woman of Your Dreams" by Corey Wayne

Any experience that you want to share? Was it helpful to anyone? I would like to try giving the number to a girl directly in the mobile applications, but I do not know if it is too fast to do that

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Corey Wayne is pure Cringe.

3. Seriously though, the question of what might be too fast is always going to come up if the communication is technologically mediated, which means it is decontexualized and you can't feel this stuff out. You might have a chance if you have a live real-time interaction of some kind, but even Zoom has a deer in the headlights effect.

Frankly I would never go with a "rule" like X days. How can you possibly know if that's appropriate for THIS girl? You gotta feel it out. Rules are for things like filtering spam in your email.

4. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

Why?

Probably you have reason

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

He’s got a lot of purple pill beta type ideas.

6. What's the purple pill?

7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Lot of bluepill ideas mixed in with Red. Blue and red create the purple color.

8. But what is the exact ideology of the purple pill? or does it not have one?

9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yeah, it’s just a flawed ideology because it’s mixed in with redpill ones.

10. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Too much pills

The only pills i take are vitamin pills

11. You have my like, king.

12. I'm done with these Blue-Pills, Red-Pills, Purple Pills and Black-Pills. I just want to down some vitamin supplements, Be with God, Live in reality.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  13. Honestly, I think the only/best way to get a good understanding of women and pick up skills is to just approach them, date them and overall associate with them more i.e. get hands on experience. I use to spend time googling and reading stuff about women when I was in high school and it got me nowhere. After just slightly putting myself out there and talking to them more, I'm having more success than ever. Of course this didn't happen overnight, I embarrassed myself a lot, got rejected a few times and acted very awkward before being at my somewhat comfortable stage with women - and even now I still fuck up sometimes.

14. I am not particularly fond of the red pill neither hahah. At least if you are pointing towards the red pill Reddit section. But I guess you could say that the red pill philosophy is about self improvement in general which I support 100%. What I dont really like is stuff like PUA artists. They push pretty bad dating advice and want to rob you for it. They make nerds believe that dating is like playing some sort of computer game.

I mean if you are intelligent then you will take what you need and disregard the rest. A lot of the PUA stuff represents twisted views on women and reality.

It is not a bad idea to learn how to read body language and how to improve your own, improve your posture etc. Memorizing pick up lines is not something I would recommend. Instead watch stand up comedians, read proper books about improving your conversation skills etc. Books like "How to get friends and influence people", "think and grow rich", "the power of now", "the compound effect" will get you started on a never ending journey of self improvement.

Read a few pages in a book each day, learn chess, learn a new language. All of this will keep your brain in tip top shape. Try to learn an instrument, go to dance class, learn martial arts.

The list of stuff you can do is almost never ending. Thats the beauty of it. Nofap and a proper meditation habit might also open up a deeper dimension within you so that you dont feel like you need anyone to make you happy.

And thats a good thing. Without the neediness your dating life will be a lot more fulfilling.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  15. I havent personally read that book. I did read a huge ass book about Casanova etc a while back. 1000 pages long or something about all the different types of seducers. While I didnt remember much I guess I learned that I am already ahead of most people by even considering reading a dusty old book about Cleopatra and all her clever ways of seducing men.

Just keep on reading. Pick a bunch of different topics and expand your repertoire. Learn as if you live forever and live as if you would die tomorrow.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  16. Well put. 100% agree.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Corey’s roots trace back to this guy named Doc Love on the askmen.com site many years ago, lol. Very cringe. I used to post on that message board many years ago as a very bluepill young man.

18. That’s called the white pill :emoji_sweat_smile:

19. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Definitevely a great read. Changed my way of thinking and behaving, not only with woman and dating but with life in general.
    I recommend it to all my friends 3 years ago, guess what? they all laughed about it.. but they are all struggling with woman (sexless relationships, dating toxic woman, getting dump out of nowhere or getting used by woman) while I'm dating above my league.
    Study the book, learn the fundamentals and your life can change for the better after doing the work.