1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What was your best decision in your life

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 19, 2021.

1. My best decision is that I didn't get that girl like bro if I did I would be in a cluster fuck. Put what is ur best decision u made

Anti-Hero and modern milarepa like this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Good decision bro those are hard ones really hard ones to make saying no to girls

3. modern milarepa

I'll say the same as you but not one girl but many many beautiful girls that are bad for me. That is the hardests and best decisions I made in my life also saying no gave me a wisdom I would have not adquire otherwise.

4. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I don’t have regrets as far as my individual actions go. I don’t know that my “decisions” themselves have been bad, but rather the product of rotten thinking patterns. My worst decisions probably have more to do with hanging around certain people, accepting certain behaviors, having low standards for myself, etc. Majorly destructive.

In fact, had it not been for bad decisions, I probably would have continued down a bad path.

Edit: oops read it as worst— best was either when I moved to Eastern Europe or went to college. Both of these changed my life for the better.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Watanabe and modern milarepa like this.
  5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

To always question authority.

Watanabe, CarP, ElSabio and 1 other person like this.
  6. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

7. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

The best decision in my life was joining this forum and deciding to quit PMO

8. Not pulling the trigger on my dad's riffle

9. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Starting my journey of self-improvement
    Now it's just matter of perseverance and consistency

this is my best decision in life

10. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Best decision was not studying for maths because that eventually lead me to get addicted to sports

modern milarepa likes this.
  11. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Starting NoFap at 17yo, for real.

Watanabe and Anti-Hero like this.
  12. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

Probably getting divorced but also the most traumatic. Leaving the military is a close second.

13. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

Wait! I changed my mind! Quitting my job, selling all my crap and full time traveling!

Watanabe, Toni7, Anti-Hero and 3 others like this.
  14. Yo wtf u wanted to kill yourself???

15. Okay Chad

16. modern milarepa

Jeremy meeks mogs

Heracles1268 likes this.
  17. More than wanted, tried, several times

18. +1
    And Becoming the Top Version of Myself!

19. Getting out of a relationship that was toxic and learning to find people to treat me better

20. I would say the same thing bcs I thought I was useless put there was this girl she seemed intrested with me put she was playing games the good thing is that I wasn't thinking with my dick bcs if I was with her she wouldve destroyed me emotionally even if I were already