1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Inability to talk to younger Woman..

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 20, 2021.

1. I've been trying to recover lately and I feel this inability to talk to Woman especially around my age or Woman that are very attractive; I just get this awkward vibe from them that they don't want to deal with me. I think stagnating this long in the addiction has corrupted me..

The weird thing about me is that I can get along with older woman. I just don't understand why this is happening to me. Or if its a self esteem corruption? To give a good example I was stocking today during my job and a young cute woman came along down an aisle. I gave a look at her like I was just going to say hi, but of course in this day in age they resort to their phones. Had her face completely covered in it after I looked once.

I'm just wondering if this is a confidence, self esteem, or awkward vibe from fapping? No matter how hard it is I try not to believe that Woman sense this real.. I'm not sure...

2. I have seen many instances in this day of age. I believe it is a phone induced social anxiety that many people have.

Once you reboot more your aura will be more alluring and comforting than their phones.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. Mr Rn

Mr Rn Fapstronaut

She's probably thinking about herself and how she looks.

I'll tell you what, I relate to you a lot when I used to fap consistently, I don't find myself having this problem anymore. I'm more confident in who I am as a person.

4. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

Here's what you have to know about women, particularly young, attractive women.

They are hit with dick energy everywhere they go, as soon as they leave the house. The store, the coffee shop, the gas station, work, the gym, red traffic lights.

99% of the dick energy is unwanted. "Beep beep!" "Kiss, kiss!" "Good morning, you look beautiful today!" "You'd be hot if you lost 10 pounds!" "Excuse me. EXCUSE ME! Bitch."

So they have to learn to keep their eyes straight ahead.

Another cold fact is that most women aren't looking for a guy who stocks shelves, not that that's not a perfectly good, honest job, but you might want to tend to your work and not get out of whack if a customer pretends you don't exist. Try your game at places other than work.

Older women, who are ignored or close to it, tend to be more "open" because less dick energy, if any, is directed their way.

I won't ever forget walking down the street in NYC next to this GORGEOUS bass player I was working with. Every single man tried to catch her eye, sucking her energy. She just looked straight ahead.

Because if you give some guys the SLIGHTEST hint of encouragement, you'll never get rid of them.

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

6. Just have a friendly smile and show enthusiasm, they love it - especially now since most guys are anxious and also glued to their phones as well.

7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

It's not complicated if you know how to read them by their body language. If they are not showing any sort of receptiveness for you to talk to them, why would you want to? It doesn't even matter how attractive she is either. Quit worshiping beauty. Too many guys unfortunately won't do this though.

8. On another level, talking is literally a skill that has probably atrophied with a lot of the younger population. Texting isn't the same thing, and of course you mentioned she retreated to her phone. Safe space...

Not judging younger women, but frankly just by virtue of being younger it generally indicates less emotional maturity. The math would be something like if both persons are younger both have, generally speaking, less emotional maturity. With one party being older, the net maturity is higher, and one might sort of support the other. This doesn't even take into consideration other psychological stuff.

Anyway, with someone older it's a little more than just getting along. Connecting is easier. Off the top of my head I can think of this tall dark haired woman that used to work in my office, one day when her BF I think was picking her up and driving off there was an eye contact moment, and then another time at a meeting where I was sitting in the back and she was noticing me looking at her, at other times she giggles and is basically tickled at it.

The point isn't that there's "game" or whatever, it just happened naturally. And I had no agenda, didn't pursue anything. This probably would not happen with a younger woman who can't distinguish between different kinds of attention and just use a smartphone to block the many dicks. I wasn't shooting dick out of my eyes, call it a romantic variety of non-attached appreciation.

Anyway, even as a younger person you can actually be the one to develop more emotional maturity than average so I'll leave you with that.

TrueSaiyan2.0 and brassknucks like this.
  9. Cowboy I work in a retail/grocery store.
    This is literally all you see all day on the floor of the store. Again today I saw a beautiful Woman, she had a friend with her and she had her phone out. That's when I know they don't want to be bothered and especially for Men to. She had a tattoo in the middle of her chest and was possibly a 10/10..

10. It was odd. The instant I set eyes on her that second she lifter her phone to her face.

I believe it's anxiety or something, my brother thinks its completely normal to be in your phone and especially while your at dinner with family.

I started reducing my own habits a few months ago and I never take it out, except for a picture.

Mr Rn likes this.