1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m done, I gave up on girls and accepted the fact that no girl is gonna love a guy like me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zeke27, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

it seems you didn't even read our messages.

focus on yourself man, better things will come.

a girl will never and ever chase a guy who has no drive, no mission, no confidence, no strength, no masculinity and doesn't know how to flirt and how to be a player.

go to the gym, start taking care of yourself as I said, get some dating and personal growth knowledge from books.

you could be better than who you are now, as I can tell from what you say.

RL1X likes this.
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Don’t tie your self improvement or fitness habits on women. Do it for yourself.

3. you need to find that golden middle between chasing girls and giving up

Aléxandros likes this.
  4. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Yeaah right. I am lifting weights, eating healthy, I quit soda drinks and so. I'm doing it for myself it's just that.. sometimes this feeling of being with someone comes out of nowhere ya'know

5. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I know, it often affects me to.

But magically, when you focus a lot on yourself and start spending a lot of time on your improvement path, all of a sudden that constant thought about woman fades away.

Sometimes it comes back stronger.

Then do something for yourself.

Or use that anger and emotion to go out and chase women.

again.

again.

again.

fail till you finally find your loved one.

zeke27 and CarP like this.
  6. You can both focus on yourself and go out and meet new people, both men and women. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. The proper order of priorities is yourself, male friends/mentors, women.

7. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Sometimes I forget what I'm doing all this for. Long ago, I set out to do this thing from a place in which I was suffering. I wanted to do more, because I was frustrated and sad about sitting in my room all day. I wanted to get outside so I could experience more of life.

And so I do that. I join nofap, I work out, I change my diet, I work on an education, I get a job, I improve my social skills.

But then a woman comes along, and somehow my mind tells me I'm doing all this to be with that woman. I'm blinded by my attraction, and I completely forget who or what I am. I feel as in a stupor.

And it doesn't work out, and the work I've done on myself is on the verge of crumbling, because all reasoning besides being with the woman is somehow lost from sight.

But then you guys help me remember that I had goals before being intoxicated by these women. Thank you.

Andreas77 likes this.
  8. BodhiTree

BodhiTree Fapstronaut

I agree with you. The fallout of a relationship with a woman is the greatest challange to the nofap journey. Temptation to give in is too high, and you question if all this effort is worth it, then you give in and only wake when you're at your lowest again.

For me at least, frustration with a woman I get attached to is the greatest risk for relapse.

9. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

OP idk why i waste time writing in this forum. You know what do do. So stop writing here and do it.

10. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

nothing wrong with not settling and looking for the best man in the market and its not like guys are settling either for some plain looking broad(if they can help it).

11. BodhiTree

BodhiTree Fapstronaut

My post was to help the poster having some perspective, not to judge woman.

As for woman not settling depends if you consider most of them being unhappy with what they got or being alone a good outcome.

In the long run it will hurt the western society like we're already seeing with extremist views. But yes, men are adapting to the current dating scene and accepting that everything is so ephemerous and not putting any effort.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. Interesting perspective. Considering there’s always a better option.

13. I read Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins, that title is a really great affirmation. She can't hurt me. I overcome.

Aléxandros likes this.
  14. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I'm guess I'm gonna stick with this strategy because to be honest, I'm tired of the same thing every single time and just cope with the fact

15. ZombieMan

ZombieMan Fapstronaut

Is there a particular reason they find you less attractive ? Is it something you could change...

Like Im all for body posivity and loving yourself. But if its gotten to the point that your ranting about it....then maybe you should try something that could possibly make you more attractive.

Like im sorry if this is coming off as rude. Im honestly trying my best to be nice. I myself am the type of person who doesn't settle when it comes to physical attractiveness. If there is a way to make myself seem more attractive, I go after it.

One question ? How tall are you ? Height is practically the one thing that seems impossible to control. And women love tall men.

CarP likes this.
  16. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

One thing that bothers me the most is having a receding hairline. I've lost a very good amount of hair in my temples and it looks bad. For my age (20) It looks pretty horrible and I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm losing my youth with this, people treat me very differently and I don't like that. I'm very skinny, been lifting weights a couple off months now and I don't see any result in my muscles growing.
    I am 1.70 m tall, not that very tall, an average.

moliver_xxii and Chron13 like this.
  17. ZombieMan

ZombieMan Fapstronaut

I am also 20, and was able to regrow my hairline in a natural way. No surgery and drugs.

If you want to know how I did it, you can pm me. As for height, there plenty of excercises you can do to become taller and what not. I can link some videos, cause Im seeing people 20+ claiming that they are growing taller. Again pm me if you are interested.

Never settle man. You like girls and you want their attention. Don't run to books.

zeke27 likes this.
  18. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

of course not being so tall is not an advantage, but a friend of mine is 1.65m tall and had had girlfriends in the past (and by the way he is not interested in a long term relationship right now) whereas i'm 1.87m and have been single and awkward with girls all my life... nofap is a way (at least for me) to take care of the things that i'm ashamed of in my life, that had always got in the way when dating...

how long have you been lifting by the way ? i'm skinny as well (58kg) i expect changes to be significant by december if i work hard, and so should you ! at least you are ahead of me in your routine !

zeke27 likes this.
  19. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I’ve been lifting since two months ago. I weight like 55 kgs

moliver_xxii likes this.
  20. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

A few thoughts. Assuming your profile is correct, you are twenty. I could barely even dream of messaging a girl on the internet at twenty, let along talk to one face to face. At that time I never even had a drivers license and lived in a rural area. Just keep talking to people, eventually something will click.

Vanquisher12 and moliver_xxii like this.