1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What mistake did you do today ? (Let's share our mistakes)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 22, 2021.

1. I feel like my Ego beats me! Especially when it is challenged, I can feel being Arrogant, it's not helpful and i must control it.

Kung_fu_panda_ likes this.
  2. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I didn’t quit my job like I said I would.

3. You mean the arrogant part of your ego? Because all ego means is an identity, it could be a docile fearful ego, it's still ego.

Also, who or what tries to control it? Might that not be another aspect of ego, even if it is ego wanting to behave correctly?

I guess I miscalculated the amount of time I have before this online class, could have gotten more done. I was on some forums online I think.

How do you see this as being helpful though? Is it a confessional thing or do you mean to go into enough detail to analyze it?

RobbyGo36 and Mr.Tony like this.
  4. When i'm challenged, It always comes out! trying to diffend myself against whoever trying to prove me wrong at a certain point.

I'm building a big dream on something ( I haven't started yet ) It's like my ultimate goal in this existance, If i missed it - It's really hard for me.

If someone challenge from my family or a friend that it's impossible based on his poin of view or his abiliies, well the Ego and the Arrogant side of it come put immediatly, defending myself and my idea, It sometimes gets me out of control.

I better calm down sometimes, And be more wise than i'm now.

5. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

I made the mistake of writing back to my ex when she messaged me out of the blues after 3 months of radio silence

6. If she's toxic, you definitely did the right choice.

7. I'm sitting on the couch, instead of getting my laundry. Also, I missed the early window to go food shopping and now everybody and their mother will be there this afternoon. Ah well, ups and downs. Hope your day gets better!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  8. It happens yo me as well, After lunch or after eating i feel super sleepy and tired, I don't know why it happens to me. I feel so tired after eating.

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  9. I’ve missed my jogging… and ate potato …
    Feeling low now..

RobbyGo36, Mr.Tony and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  10. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

I wasted my whole day without studying... I have watched the image of Brooke ence ( I love her)....

11. Kung_fu_panda_

I am same as you....

Mr.Tony likes this.
  12. I must do something about it...

I missed up a lot in the past, this is probably my only chance of Redemption, to become the best version of myself.

I must control this body or instead it will control me!

Should lower blood sugar or something ?

13. I'll try my best, I'm looking forward to keep you updated after daily check.

14. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Spent too much time on the computer...

15. I keep fantasizing too much in the mornings. It's the main reason why I get up later than I should and during a tough time of a streak, can cause urges.

16. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I avoided speaking to people that I like because of social anxiety.

17. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I didn't learn the notes i was supposed to!!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  18. Kung_fu_panda_

I have wasted my whole day on internet and only spend a little bit time for my studies....:(:(:(

19. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

Looking too long at a girl in a miniskirt. It sent me on a whirlpool through my head

Kung_fu_panda_ and Mr.Tony like this.
  20. Try to control yourself by not looking at her.